Reviews for What Fresh Hell
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Sam did not let Jake kill anyone again. I'm sure he would have killed him a dozen times over if he could have. Brilliant Sam guessed what Dean had done as soon as Jake said he severed Sam's spine.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh this was lovely, truly. I just watched those two episodes today and was looking for a great post ep. fic. This did the trick. I loved Bobby and Dean's thoughts on that scene.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
awesome perspective fic
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Touchdown! I feel like a proud aunt at graduation-you did such a wonderful job with my challenge! Thanks! You've tightened and honed and improved something that was already awesome-just a great, atmospheric job of writing!

You know all my favorite parts, but here are a few of them again:

-Sam had stubborn down to an art form

-Dean was aware cerebrally of Bobby’s and Ellen’s presence, but his sense of Sam was entirely visceral, almost as if some invisible tendril of Sam’s soul was connected to his own

-He hadn’t always gotten along with their daddy—hell, he had almost unloaded a shotgun into his sorry hide once and had thought about it more often than that—

-And Sam offered neither apology nor remorse. He simply wiped his hand over his face where Jake’s blood had speckled his cheek and stared at Dean as if daring him to comment.

Enjoy your vacation, but hurry back and write some more!
HollyBush chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
"It was a considerable relief to hear the distant creak of the cemetery gate and realize that their quarry had arrived at last. Bobby was sick of his own thoughts and more than ready to get on with the business at hand."

Wow. I love reading Bobby's POV and yours was really good. I really like the way you made Dean and Bobby into a team of some sorts.

Nice!

Holly
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This was a really interesting and well written piece of art. There's a lot of AHBL tags out there, but don't think I have read anyone from that exact scene. Loved it. Good job! )
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Wow. Poetic. Especially at the end. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.