Reviews for Cupid's Arrow
MrsEmmaPeel chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love this story. Its my favorite Emma and Steed fic. I love that it's very humerous and ... can I say... HOT! More please. lol. :D
Kissy Fishy chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
fantastic! very well done. i applaud you.
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Brilliantly fun!

I'm off to read more of your work...!
MizJoely chapter 6 . 9/26/2007
A fun, well written romp. A sequel soon?
Susicar chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Brilliant end (brilliant fic, by the way) I can't resist... is my quotationitis... "It's empty. Why are you carrying an empty jar?"
Susicar chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
"More like a case of runaway ego,"... ja, ja, ja, brilliant.
Susicar chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
Your story is the funniest thing i read in years. The scene of Steed with Tara and the last with Emma make me laugh loudly. Congratulations.
Unitarian Jihadist chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
This was cute, and despite your self review, quite funny.
Susicar chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
The dialogue between Tara and the two women-agents is crazy, brilliant... "Has everyone here met John Steed except for me?" ja, ja, ja, is SO Tara. Excelent chapter, don't have a single word boring. Congratulations.
Susicar chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
This is a pure voudevil! Bravo, the scene after the aphrodisiac is hilarious, well done.
Susicar chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
My first review in this section, so I am moved… well, i liked very much this first chapter, well done, and you used the character of the ambassador, is funny (and silly), very good. The plot is explosive... (Sorry my language, i don't speak English)
Captain Crusoe chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
It's hysterically funny. Sort of 'Love All' meets 'The Forget-Me-Knot'. You have a gift for comedy.
Sac-a-puce chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
Well done. An enjoyable romp. Glad you didn't hold it back any longer. Not many authors dare to mess with the bumbling Brodny...
kst1233 chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
That was a fun story!
BitShifter chapter 2 . 7/29/2007
I had originally planned to publish this on April 1; it's that kind of outrageous work. Sadly, it didn't turn out as humorous as I'd hoped. But I put in the best effort I could muster for what is basically a plotless story. The next one should be more satisfying.