Reviews for Seasons of Love: Summertime Love
BlueMoonChaos chapter 45 . 10/5
Wait! I still want to know everyone's reaction to Alexis and Jaden riding up to the station on a supposedly wild horse! You can't just gloss that out!
Be Happy. Be Healthy. 4Ever chapter 45 . 5/2
I loved getting to meet Jaden's family in this series as well as his past as The Captain. This story was well written with little to no grammar/spelling errors which is hard to accomplish. This plot was extremely unique, creative, and lovable just like your OC's.

I love this story a lot, it was the first I read in this fandom to really make me like Jaden and Alexis pairing.

Keep doin' you 'cause no one can do it better!

-Be Happy, Be Healthy.
PS. Please start autumn time love, I really want to know whose to blame for that car accident in springtime love, no rush though. :)
wolflover0203 chapter 30 . 3/8
Now I want ice cream:[
wolflover0203 chapter 1 . 3/7
I loved the story so far, I can't take my eyes off the words.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
Jaden cares WAY too much about his friends to just let one be hurt and go get some ice cream happyly. Chazz is his friend. He'd be hopping mad and worried about him if he was that baddly hurt. And he dosent like fighting eather. He'd never let it go on. NONE of them would! These guys are way too OOC for my likeing so I think I'll pass on the rest of this. Being slightly OOC is one thing, but this is just rediculus.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/9/2014
Ok. First off thats way too manny planed traditions. A get together is WAY more fun when its random activities. Secend, not everyone will like the same things. Everyones different and has diferent intrests. For exsample, I dont think Alixis is the type to love football and watter fights. She strikes me as a less agressive type. You need to work on makeing your charicters show those diferences. Its way too boring otherwise.
Cushy96 chapter 45 . 9/12/2014
This story was amazing, I wished that I could've come up with the idea. Jaden's family is almost as big as mine (Dad's side 16, including my brother and I) and baby Emma is just adorable, please keep writing and please do another story for the Gang Stories, they are simply awesome.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 44 . 7/16/2014
Very good. I liked it.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 34 . 6/10/2014
lol Jaden's all high and mighty! Haha
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 33 . 6/10/2014
That's the way! 14 year old kicking 17 year-old asses!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 28 . 6/10/2014
Aww! I really actually like the Jaden/Claire pairing. I wouldn't mind seeing them together!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 27 . 6/10/2014
Team Jaden always wins!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
You don't need any more reviews! You got 709! it's 710...
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
Isn't brook 17 like the others? Brad's 16 right? (My keyboard just went crazy. It went from 15, to 26, then to 16...)

And Brook's with Gary.