Reviews for Worlds Collide
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 2 . 11/7/2007
Wow, a lot of the lore is way off. Lorkhan was not a Daedra, he was an Aedra, and the heart was, literally, his heart. Also, Martin clearly stated that the portals were very different from what conjuration does.
Ricky Cactus chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
I have to say, the part where she destroys the tower and the statue of Akatosh.. that was both awesome and terrible at the same time. That part was especially well-written and I was definately perched on the edge of my seat the entire scene.
Ricky Cactus chapter 20 . 10/27/2007
I just finished. I sat down planning on reading one or two chapters, then get to work some writing I've been doing. Instead, I finished it all in one sitting. That should tell you what I think of it. The story was gripping, fast-paced, and by the end it had me caring about the characters (especially Agam-Na). An overall great story.
shadowtamer88 chapter 20 . 10/1/2007
Bloody awsome story, please write more about the charecters maybe they come back together again for some reason i dunno just write more stories about them
digitalmetal chapter 20 . 8/16/2007
I really enjoyed this fanfiction that takes place after both storylines in Oblivion and Shivering Isles. I epecially like the character depth and background info that you wrote in on each of the characters and can't wait to read the next one you are currently writing.
parker chapter 20 . 8/11/2007
awesome does this mean there is going to be sequel my friend
TheEvilV chapter 20 . 8/11/2007
Wow, just wow. I loved this story and its one of the few that I kept on reading till the end. Your defiantly one of my favorite authors on this site and I cant wait to dive into another one of your stories.

-The Evil V
Billatrix Lestrange chapter 20 . 8/11/2007
Excellent ending. The epilogue was very...interesting, especially the attack. I can only wonder what will happen in the sequel...As I've said before, this story was one of the more interesting ones, and I'm glad I decided to read it. So, I hope to see a sequel soon.

Billatrix Lestrange chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
*Hysterical Crying* That's just wrong. Poor Vaermina. What did she ever do wrong? I know she invaded two seperate realms, but come on!

Anyway, this was an amazing chapter, once more. You really write battle scenes very well, and I'm glad I've been reading this story. If only Vaermina won like she should have...wait, maybe she will break free for the sequel! Or not...

Sytel chapter 17 . 8/6/2007
Well, this certainly changes things.

Infusing Nirn with the essence of the Daedra? Sending it into Oblivion? I suspect that Hermaeus Mora has ulterior motives for this... and with White-Gold Tower and the Avatar of Akatosh (the main things that keep Nirn relatively Daedra-free) destroyed, and I doubt it's a coincidence that this happened right after the plane-shift, this means it's open season. Mankar Camoran's "vision of the past... and of the future" just came true.

Does that make Ocato the biggest idiot in all Tamriel for going along with this ritual? I don't think so. I think he's got deeper motives, too. He might not exactly be an Altmer, after all... and in the game, he managed to get himself into sole rulership of White-Gold Tower. Here, he's suspiciously friendly with all sorts of Daedra, including such traditional enemies of the Empire as Sheogorath and Meridia. Meridia, friend of Ayleid kings...

Maybe the only difference between Ocato and Camoran is that Ocato understands subtlety. Which is why he's just managed to accomplish what Camoran tried and failed to do.

It should be very interesting to see what comes next... especially for the Divines.
Billatrix Lestrange chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
*Sobs* *Sobs* *Sobs* You banished her! You, you, you-nah, I can't insult the author of one of my favorites. Especially after reading the strongest chapter of the story so far...I don't exactly like what happened (you know why), but the way it was written was very, very professional, and very dramatic. I suppose this story's coming to an end, however, as all that needs to happen is for Jyggalag to be convinced that things are as they should be.

I would like to say that Vaermina's destruction of the White Gold Tower was particuarly cool. Wait a minute...Vaermina's only been weakened and banished from Nirn...Moonshadow, here we come...probably not, but who cares?

-Necromancer and Sorcerer
parker chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
awesome story been addicted since chapter one
MovinForward chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Good chapter! The plot is starting to unfold, and it sounds very exciting. I imagine with 10 characters it is hard to remember them all and get them all their time in the chapter, but you do a great job I think.
TheEvilV chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This is my first review, so if its sparse/non-helpful then please forgive me. But I must say I really have enjoyed this story and have already added it to my favorites list. Full of action, suspense, with a tiny bit of romance. Please continue it soon!

-The Evil V.
Billatrix Lestrange chapter 16 . 8/1/2007
GO VAERMINA! EVIL RULES! CHARGE! ATTACK! KILL!

Okay, now that I've calmed down, I'd like to say that this is a very exciting chapter. I thought it was one of the strongest chapters so far, and I think that this story has become one of the ones I look forward to most...whcih means favorite list. Anyway...

GO VAERMINA! GET THE ARTIFACTS, RELEASE COUNTLESS DAEDRA ONTO NIRN! CHARGE! GO! ATTACK! KILL, KILL, KILL! AVADA KEDAVRA! GO EVIL!