Reviews for Otters, Otters Everywhere!
Jennaya chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Lol. Glad Evan came to the rescue. He and Beckett are so in character. As are the culprits. Excellent.
angelashortall chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
And just for the record my friend would NOT help save me from the otters.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
snicker More great fun
kedawen chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I loved this story as well as the prequel! I laughed out loud at the whole "you hurt our feelings" thing and the mental image of Carson chucking the stuffed animals into the ocean.

I've decided that I want an origami otter. That sounds adorable. I used to work with otters at the local zoo and they were just too darn cute.

There is a time and a place for pranks, and its not after someone had a concussion! Glad Evan could help Carson out and build a protective igloo.

Thanks for a fun story.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I have never been angrier at Sheppard and McKay! Those jerks! Poor Carson! *hugs Carson* Get 'em, Lorne!

Great work on this, it was a great sequel!

Cheers!

~redrose7856
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
very amusing continuation.
loutreafflige chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Sorry I almost mental image of "an adorable sea otter, paws on its cheek as it gasped in shock" should NOT be allowed.

It's too lovable and way too funny to exist

I'll be quiet now.
loutreafflige chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
That story is awesome, I was laughing the whole time!thank you for writing!)

One thing Poor POOR little didn't do anything(they were only manipulated by two evil minds) and yet...

I was especially heart-broken by the terrible fate of those stuffed hugging animals,impaled and thrown away in the ocean where nobody can love or cherish them...poor things.

However endearing this story might be, I am now grieving for those little ones left behind:may they rest in peace.

Like you could certainly guess, I am really fond of otters and I had quite a hard time reading this, more so since I could not help dying of laughter all the way, even when those poor otters were suffering(which ashame me to no end,I even laughed at their desperate attempt at peace:"you hurt our feelings, Carson").

This review is getting a little long so I won't digress any longer: I spent a great time reading this.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"On his way to the commissary, Carson made a detour to one of the city's taller balconies, where he taught the little buggers how to fly." roflamo *ahem* Quirky and an awful lot of fun!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I love it! It's awesome!
RowenaR chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aw. I would have given the two stuffed otters a new home and Carson wouldn't have had to abandon them to the ocean. Poor critters...

Anyway, great sequel! Even funnier than the first part. I really love it.
MackenziesMomma chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
*snort* *chortle* *laugh* Oh, my gosh that is so good! Even better than the prequel.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Great sequal!
jaws chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
a very cute conclusion to your other story : ) I liked it very much . . .
Scarbantia chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I would not irritate a doc with really BIG syringes...

I loved this fic, and can't wait for the illustrated version!