Reviews for Deal
kyarajack chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
Ello! I've been reading the Friends series but I haven't reviewed until now. (Don't hate me?) Might I suggest that the rating be changed to M? I know it doesn't really have any "explicit content" or anything but I've been searching up the series VIA filters in the FanFicton Archive. When it skipped from Hurt to Discreet, I was totally and utterly lost. Until I realized that one of the sequels wasn't filed under M. Well, please consider it for the readers that search the archives like I do. Thanks!

~kiarar
SickOfPenNames chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Another one down. I'm working my way through them but they get a hell of a lot longer don't they?

I'm starting on my first fic but i will need your help on working out how to get it up.

Thanks

SickOfPenNames/Alex
cherry-s-twin chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
omg, that was so sweet! lol thnx for that. im on a mission to finish ur other stories before i go to my dads ]

I'll TRY! lol

and btw, the emotions u caught in it were really affective XD
Shenlong7 chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Well this was a great ending to a story, and thus you were able to get both instead having Kakashi deal with his heart break at the end of hurt in a negative way. He could have just as easily become more withdrawn from everything only to have it all come out at the same situation, but your reviewers would kill you fro taking so long with the kiss and makeup.
Shenlong7 chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Very interesting chapter, especially the medical details. you have a great way for evoking emotion from your characters.
Shenlong7 chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
Well I find it od that Anko wouldn't have any special kunai with poison in them. I wonder how far Kabuto's healing jutsu goe because if the poison hits the bloodstream, there must be a kind of poison made to multiply rapidly enough to negat any such jutsut's as the one Kabuto uses.
Shenlong7 chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
Much of this seems to be Orochimaru's territory of creating sleeper cells, but does he really have the strength to over see them. Also it would seem that Kakashi is doing so much to retain the secret, but he keeps letting it out.
Shenlong7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Well it would seem like something another village would do, probably sound. I like how their emotions are going to rebuilding their friendship, but still the word friends is in quotation marks, meaning they stil don't know how good of friends they want to be or at least as good of friends as Kakashi wants to be.
beerbelly chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
finally, they are officially a couple _ ...now on to the next!
beerbelly chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
BWAHAHAHAH! XD this was suppose to be a serious chapter right? _ you just can't resist to put on the humor can't you? that scene with pakkun and anko's undies ...hahahah XD that crack me up!
RyanRendan chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
Yeah! All is right with the world.
FiSouthpaw chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow... I read whole series and I must say that is good fic. I dont mind if there's no lemon, because this is really good. I can't wait for the next one. Must fav this...
TenshiAkane chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I really like your stories! Their great! You do a great job.
thechildthatcries chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
hey, TwoTails.

yes, i noe u asked me to review at the first chappy, but i decided to just give an overall review ont the whole story instead(i always do that). Anyways, thank you so much for NOT deciding to quit on the story or Kakashi and Anko's relationship and all. Ok, this time, nomore weird spelling/grammar accidents, all's well it ends well.

I was pretty surprised! I thought that when it was rated T, there wouldn't be anything naughty. Yet, u still decided to keep it cheeky. Nicely done. Sadly, i don't really like to write. I just imagine, dream and sign up to review. Lol. Wad'ya noe?

Actually, not that it's not a good idea to continue, but if u wish, it is possible to continue this whole thing as a sequence.

However, a small tip, u should check out how many reviews for the previous entries u've made for this story, to see if a lot of people will read. Because compared to now, not that many ppl will continue to read ur stories till the ABSOLUTE END(though they ARE hot). It's just more of a "safety precaution".I'll be around to give any advice/ideas if u need any. Arigato! Bye!

(Psst! Maybe u wanna put in Naruto again?

Since he is the main character of the show itself)
MeatwaD9021 chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
Woo hoo! Another part to the series! And Kabuto died, how nice. LOL. Hopefully you get the new fic up before I leave on vacation.