Reviews for Dark Flood
eriknachtmusik chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Just a helpful spelling note : the names are Weridge and Treize.
eriknachtmusik chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I like your story so far. Very in character, but are you deliberately calling Wufei "Wufie"?
Katie Yuy chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Oh, if you're still out there, please finish this! This is a great story and I would love to know how it ends :)
AsatorPrime chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Cool story so far, hope you write more soon.
c chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
wow its been a while D keep writing!
filledelmer chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
Independent! Does that mean I'm fired? D

I went to your account on a whim and was rather surprised to see that you had updated. I will still beta for you, if you'd like.

-Your Sherry Twin
Isis cw chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
hehehehe... There's our dear Dorothy, always something hidden up her sleeve. Nice, very nice. But does our dear girl pilot well? (clap clap) Oh what fun...

Looking forward to more.

And loved poor Relena having her own randsom note! She should!

isis
Hououza chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Excellent chapter.

Definately more Dorothy...ish this time. Some very subtle planning involved and a clever twist with mobile suits for the women. In truth it mkaes me think a little of Gundam Seed.

None the less, an excellent chapter. I look forwards to finding out what they are going to do now.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
midnightblue123 chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
thanks for updating!
Hououza chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Excellent chapter.

So, it seems that this plot is somewhat more farreaching than at first thought.

i wonder what new troubles they will have to face to end this.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Isis cw chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
Wonderful. I'm always happy to see an update on this story. Just gets my imagination pumping. The villains seem quite sinister, don't they? Does one have a specific thing for our heroine? Will Quatre continue to blunder his way through endearing himself to Dorothy's unsuspecting heart? Will she laugh at him again for being drugged/sleep deprived and loosing his polite inhibitions? Will Heero and Duo make it to Relena in time? Will Wufei ever remember a female's actual name? Will Trowa do anything but quietly mumble commentary? Ok, the last two would be out of character if they did. haha

Regardless! Thank you for the update and I do hope to see more soon. Thanks a lot, I love these two and enjoy every minute of them.

Isis
midnightblue123 chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
oh boy.
midnightblue123 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
uh, not to be mean or anything but isn't it wufei? enjoying the fic!
midnightblue123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
wow, i never saw that side of dorothy. i haven't been seeing many of this couple, i'm glad u put this up! i love the teasing, i'm a fan of humour and hulimation! *evil laugh* joke!
Isis cw chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
hehehe, the plot thickenes. Can't wait to see what happens next.