Reviews for A Killer Reborn
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
whoa... creepy
Doben chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow omg. That was... the best digimon story I've ever read. You KILLED them! :D Yes...! I MEAN... No!

This is a one-shot...? ;_; No! I want it to continue! xD
Starbuck223 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This is good writing! Creepy, but good! Haha.
FluffyShrekGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very well-written _ call me gullible, but I was completely take n in and shocked by the ending - although I did work out that the word was going to be 'envy', so I probably should have guessed. New chapter of Crystal Legends hopefully coming soon!
Digimon Fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
... O_O...

*SPOILERS FOR THE FIC!*

Ok. You're darned good. Knowing how your fics worked (somewhat) after that darkly hilarious GAWTH!Mary-Sue parody, and as your summary gave away the fact that Myotismon wasn't doing it (directly), I suspected the killer all along... after all, she was the only one to be mentioned earlier that wasn't on the hit-list. Yeep.

I also guessed that the word was ENVY after I read the first 3 letters (... yeah, I'd have to be an idiot not to). It was still suspenseful (i.e. WHY THE HECK is she doing this?). As for the final justification... oip. I could see.. in a very, very twisted AU... that being a hidden part of Gatomon's personality... gerk... Well, you did warn for OOCness, even if it was justified.

One thing left me confused, though; at first, she doesn't realize it's her... but at the end, she's fully realizes and accepts it. Just seemed odd...

You're a great and twisted author, much better than most so-called 'darkfic' writers who confuse coolness with gore and sadism. This was geniunely creepy... I also find the total lack of "happy endings" in your 'there's a new psycho killing Digidestined' fics to be NICE. I mean, obviously I cringe because I _want_ them to have happy endings, but happy endings are so cliche... *sighs*

*END SPOILERS FOR FIC*

Anyway, great fic!

* stars out of five, one star taken off for oddness/OOCness (a subjective judgment, I admit... :) )

Keep on writing! :)
LadyVamdemon chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
THAT is full of awesomeness! And although I am somewhat familiar with your fanfics by now, I have to admit, the plot surprised me. I loved it! Keep it up... or else!

The best part was when Gatomon licked the blood off her claws saying that Myotismon was right in that blood tasted better with a dash of fear in it!

AWESOME!
MsWikit chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Very good. I'm expecting Myotismon is making the digimon kill their own partners. Though T.K.'s death was just gross...