Reviews for Chasm
Number chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Did sam shot at herself or danny shot himself?
Vampire Princess Awesome chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
OMG I LURRV IT! This is awesome, i love Danny in this chapter. The was soo adorable
Captain Jasmine Vanity chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I'm sure you've been told this before, but you are an AMAZING author... :D i absolutely LOVE your writing style, and you've written Samm really well :) (Now, Danny has problems, so he obviously wont be IC...but he's awesome, too!) I want to know what happens with Danny and Sam next, so you H.A.V.E to update!

i must say though, at the end? with the sugar cube? Danny's kind of...i dont know how to describe him but adorable!

Keep up the amazing work, and UPDATE :D

Captain JV
Spinelli Phantom chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
Cool :)

Update soon please.
DP freak chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Cool, update please :)
BluFox15 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Well, hopefully, you won't wait until 2010 to update again. 'Cause this story, I like!

~Foxxi
Xweetok chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
i don't mind it being "teenage and flawed".

This fic is original.

And I'm sure i'll love the fic more and more as you add up chapters!

it always happens with your stories :)

they start off great, and get better and better per chapter.

You just won't give us something bad...

(that wasn't complaining by the way)

can't wait for chapter 2!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
*laughs* poor Sam, she must be confused all over.

;P,

brittney
K00K chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
I really love this, it's very suspenseful. Very Edgar Allen Poe-esque. I feel really weird saying that in a review for fanfiction for a Nicktoon.

Nonetheless, I really can't wait for more.
KHFREAK14 chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
*SUPER DUPER GASP!* YOU UPDATED! YAY! i can tell you right now, you have seriously just made my horrible day just that much better! *gives author 10 kookies* :D :D :D :D :D now, please, try to update sooner! please?
TwilightGirl166 chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Great ! Danny kinda creeps me out ! hehe ! update !
TwilightGirl166 chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Awesome chapter ! update soon ASAP !
Garnet Sky chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
Definitely a DxS twist I haven't read before.
Mimo-Sene chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Ooh sa-wet! You updated!

I'm glad you did, I think the story line is quite different from your typical DP fanfiction that you find today, and it leaves a good amount of suspense.

Danny is very... open.

Mimo
WinchesterPhantom chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Hey Twisted Creampuff!

Good first chapter - I've been waiting a long time and it was worth it. Though still not exactly my cup of tea you've woven an interesting story so far so I gotta see where ya gonna take it. Wish you all the luck with future chapters.

Thanks for posting!