Reviews for Wonderland
Octavarium chapter 2 . 1/15
Good start to the story but Warwick is maybe an hour south of Boston and it's not somewhere people vacation... Nor is it a place where people with money have their houses (EG, Barrington, parts of 'gansett would be better options). It just really takes me out of the story, which is unfortunate because I've enjoyed it so far. RI has some great places to go but Warwick isn't it. And Rhode Island really is as small as they say-just about every place in RI is "30 minutes away" to RI residents.
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out! That's too bad about the drugs to prevent bad growth also preventing good growth!
NickTonyK chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
Great story! Nice ending!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Splendido
Tracey chapter 13 . 6/24/2012
Love the ending. Good job
Cittykat17 chapter 13 . 6/23/2012
Fantastic end! I love the whole father/daughter thing between Jordan and Macy in it. I can't wait to read more of your work!
Cittykat17 chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
I absolutely love this chapter! Can't wait for more of your stories! Though it kind of makes me sad Jordan may never be able to have kids. I really want to see Woody and Jordan as parents together.
Tracey chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
Loved this story. Write more stories please
Cittykat17 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
8D I laughed so hard at some of this! I love this chapter!
Cittykat17 chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
That last line is just, fangirl attack

But I can't wait to see if they catch that doctor!
Tracey chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Awww sweet ending. Good job
Tracey chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
I love that there is still a crossin Jordan story out there. Good job
Cittykat17 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
The pieces are really starting to fit! I can't wait to find out what happens! Love this chapter.
Cittykat17 chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
I've been keeping up with Wonderland for a while, but due to some account troubles, I haven't been able to review.;

I just want to say, I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next!
jj chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
please please please please post more chapters today.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »