Reviews for The Princess of the Moon's Quest
DavisJes chapter 6 . 1/18/2008
Kinda figured that.
DavisJes chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
I forget. Do the other Inner Senshi have boyfriends or just Rei?
DavisJes chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
This is going to be an interesting story. Please update soon.
DavisJes chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
A lot of people see to like to make Naru/Molly a Senshi. Also you spell Amara's name wrong. I think this is a cute story.
DavisJes chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
The two girls discribed at the end make me think of Ceres and Juno.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Reading this story in the beginning it sounded like another story I had read before but I when I got to the end I knew it was not. This looks to be very interesting.
alwaysariyana chapter 11 . 10/25/2007
Nice work, i liked the story so far.
WelcomeToTheFamily chapter 11 . 10/1/2007
I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! PLZ UPDATE SOON! I WANNA C WHO SERENA CHOOSES! but i think i already know who's she's gonna pick but i hope she picks seiya! XD
Double G chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
Great! I can't wait to read Cosmos's decision. Please update soon!
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 9/28/2007
Great Story!
Jingy5 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
ok i'll admit i only breezed thru this story because of studies but i really really really love this plot so i'm gonna beg u now to update! this isnt my real review.. u can expect it around 1 or 2am saturday morning wen i read it thoroughly but for now i'll jus say that she had better pick Darien even if he doesnt kno y.. by the way will she reveal herself to him? to everyone? i dont think she shud until like the ending wen she turns into the moon princess to save them or something.. but thats just me.. basically non of them deserve her but we all kno she loves them.. well at least Darien -personally i dont like Rei & i've always seem Amy,Lita,Mina as her real best friends- oo and i like the twist with Molly..
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 9/25/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
candice chapter 11 . 9/25/2007
really enjoyed this story and the way it is going. you are doing a great job. just wanting to know when it will continue?
small876 chapter 11 . 9/24/2007
Awesome chap I hope you can get the next chapter out soon PLEASE!
small876 chapter 11 . 8/30/2007
YaY this story is GREAT UPDATE SOON!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »