Reviews for 9 Crimes
Pendemonium chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
This is one of the most beautiful fanfictions I've ever read in my entire life. Thank you for posting this. It's old, and you probably don't even come on here anymore, but I just had to tell you that just in case you ever do come and see.
bubbahcakes chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Wow, that's not fair that this story has 15 chapters and only 6 reviews. Then again, it could be because you only spent 19 days making this. But regardless, I don't really have anything to say yet, except that I think you did Leon's personality really well. I'll probably write another review when i'm done with the story.
AuburnCollision chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Amazing story. You've managed to go in-depth with Leon Kennedy's personality, as well as your own character's personality. I apologize for not reviewing earlier, but I just want to say that this is an amazing story. The ending made me rather happy and I like that it was a complete and whole ending and not just an empty ending. :) Good job. Happy writing.
httpen chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Leon x OFC... getting tired of doing L/C stories? Although your not a L/C fan to being with.
httpen chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Leon/Claire...ish. Why borthing even puting that if there's "none" in story at all. If it's a "Friendship" story then it's not even a "Leon/Claire...ish" story at all.
lovemetendersweet chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
this story is absolutely fantastic.
tripping fruit chapter 15 . 9/4/2007
SKJALJAL;KJF;AKSFL;KA;S

I am a giant whore! I totally just realized that I never reviewed this, despite having it bookmarked and reading it quite frequently. I am the worst reviewer in the world, heh heh. lsl;sala; this is a good story.

I love your Leon, here. He's so human and concerned yet agenty when he needs to be. I like that you give him moments of human weakness like when he visibly recoiled from the Plaga and made Lise carry it, when he had an internal ego-y desire to make Lise remember him as the man who changed her life (and the best fuck she'd ever had!), or when he was moping around Claire's house like a lovesick teenager. XD This story is very good...you did a good job at introducing a new character and making her likable and realistic, and a good foil for Leon.

Plus, the sexiness in here is hot as hell. Someone please just eff him, indeed. XD

Oh, oh, and ksdjfl;sdj;gjasjf one of my favourite scenes in the story, when Lise pulls his own gun on him! OH SNAP. I like that she has enough balls to be like, "Look, buddy, you'd better explain some stuff" and he's all like "I'M SICK OF WOMEN PULLING GUNS ON ME ldshsks". It was such a great moment, one of my favourites.

Oh, and your last lines in the story are fabulous as well. (le sigh) I wish I could come up with closing sentences like that.

GOOD JOB! If you keep writing good fic about Leon, he won't have to resort to being in 30 Seconds To Mars or killing Connor Obrest so he can steal the moniker of Bright Eyes XD
AzureRose15 chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
is this going to be a leonclaire story?PLEASEDS!good story!