Reviews for Deadly Lovers
Hookedonreading chapter 23 . 9/13/2017
Greetings Kara Papas! Well, I like sequels...happy sequels so I do like your sister's version!

It seems that you did update the chapters because I thought I read somewhere that Takeda was arm to arm fighting with Nat but well I really can't remember. :)

Thank you! Especially a shout out to your muses, sister, glowie, and all your betas for encouraging you to complete this fic1

Okay...onward to the sequel..is there one?
Hookedonreading chapter 6 . 9/11/2017
Greetings Kara Papas! I'm pledge to re-read my favorite fictions and yep, you have a lot of fic stories on my list of re-reading!

I love your stories so unique and romantic! yes there is angst but overall, in the end love trumps!

I do hope life is treating you well! thanks for sharing and posting for everyone to read.

take care...onward to the next chapter!
connieLOL chapter 23 . 9/16/2015
Like both endings. Thanks for the story.
Shizsuki Kuga Fujino chapter 23 . 4/23/2015
hola hola
como le va?
déjeme decir que esta historia fue genial
estupenda magnifico maravillosa
tuvo de todo y aun que murieron pero juntos fue genial
un poco triste lo llore en verdad
espero siga escribiendo mas de ellos shiznat
le deseo mucha suerte hasta la próxima
saludos bye
Sye-inv chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
Very nice story, but confusing at the end. I don't know what happened to Natsuki body, how is it end up fake body? Whose body is that? And Natsuki's pov clearly indicated that was Natsuki's body.
As for the second ending (original ending) How did Natsuki managed to stay alive after their dead moment? Why did Shizuru said "Kannin na"? (unless they are dead and in heaven, but where is this wretched chapel you spoke of?)
annoyingLONER chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
awesome fic! thanks for the fic
bubble.duckie chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I'm wondering how they can still take the time to Lo ger and lounge around considering they're on the run from the government. Another question that I only came to realize now is why did Shizuru's country consider her a rebel already. AFAIK, she "supposedly" did her job by killing the ice princess and she certainly "tried" doing that by injuring her. Hmm, I really had to re-read this since I already forgot the premise of the story!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Woohoo! 2nd time around to read this story! I actually don't care much for the Natsuki-Reito pairing. What I can't stand is the Natsuki- Tate pairing. Man! There's something seriously wrong with that!
altason chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
the only thing i don't get is

why youko said to shizuru that that wasn't the real natsuki...

then were is the real one?

but huh we read how she died in her pov

i'm confused :'(
bubble.duckie chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
Oh shoot! Natsuki has gone on her killing spree again! Mind you, I got totally bummed out towards the last part! What could she have screwed up! Darn! Clicking the next chapter

now!
bubble.duckie chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
A-ha! So Gen Arisugawa turns out to be a good person after all! I love it! Don't worry about not having a beta your plot is solid as it is, the only thing that I notice were just minor grammatical and spelling errors! Not something thAt you should fret much about!
bubble.duckie chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Awww is the first thing that came to my mind when I read this chap! Angtsy enough to move me! Oh gosh! I can't put my phone down! I just had to read and

read and read this!
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Honestly, Takeda and Natsuki "pairing" gives me the creeps! It's a good thing that Kara loves the ShizNat pairing thereby giving us awesome stories like this! By the way, the omake in this chapter is hilarious!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
By far the best chapter of the lot! I love the scene where they are struggling at the end! Very effective!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice opening! Somehow it's just alluring to picture out this two as assassin! Like Elektra or Evelyn Salt! Ill

be reading the other chaps now!