Reviews for Deadly Lovers
annoyingLONER chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
awesome fic! thanks for the fic
Ivy Rose Thorn chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
First off let me say that I am not a flamer... I am a critique/editor. More specifically Damn Unique's beta... that is fun to say. *happy squeal* Now onto your story. Yes I do realize it is finished.

Very good plot line and backstory concepts. I personally love AUs. Good job showing no fear in killing minor or major characters. You show a decent grasp of humane emotions, which is something most fanfiction writers need. It was a fun read.

Now for the reason I have a (minor) reputation... your grammar is atrocious. Even with the beta and THANK GOD you had a beta because before that I was grinding my teeth! Before the beta chapters I was growling at spelling errors and misused words. Afterwards I was just scowling at poorly written sentences. Based on past stories... it seems to me as if English is not your first language. Never stop writing though... you will not get better if you stop.

Remember, I hate cuz I love.

-Love and thorns
Ivy Rose Thorn
bubble.duckie chapter 9 . 9/10/2011
I'm wondering how they can still take the time to Lo ger and lounge around considering they're on the run from the government. Another question that I only came to realize now is why did Shizuru's country consider her a rebel already. AFAIK, she "supposedly" did her job by killing the ice princess and she certainly "tried" doing that by injuring her. Hmm, I really had to re-read this since I already forgot the premise of the story!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Woohoo! 2nd time around to read this story! I actually don't care much for the Natsuki-Reito pairing. What I can't stand is the Natsuki- Tate pairing. Man! There's something seriously wrong with that!
altason chapter 21 . 4/25/2011
the only thing i don't get is

why youko said to shizuru that that wasn't the real natsuki...

then were is the real one?

but huh we read how she died in her pov

i'm confused :'(
bubble.duckie chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
Oh shoot! Natsuki has gone on her killing spree again! Mind you, I got totally bummed out towards the last part! What could she have screwed up! Darn! Clicking the next chapter

now!
bubble.duckie chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
A-ha! So Gen Arisugawa turns out to be a good person after all! I love it! Don't worry about not having a beta your plot is solid as it is, the only thing that I notice were just minor grammatical and spelling errors! Not something thAt you should fret much about!
bubble.duckie chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Awww is the first thing that came to my mind when I read this chap! Angtsy enough to move me! Oh gosh! I can't put my phone down! I just had to read and

read and read this!
bubble.duckie chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Honestly, Takeda and Natsuki "pairing" gives me the creeps! It's a good thing that Kara loves the ShizNat pairing thereby giving us awesome stories like this! By the way, the omake in this chapter is hilarious!
bubble.duckie chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
By far the best chapter of the lot! I love the scene where they are struggling at the end! Very effective!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Nice opening! Somehow it's just alluring to picture out this two as assassin! Like Elektra or Evelyn Salt! Ill

be reading the other chaps now!
SassyCerulean chapter 23 . 1/14/2010
To be honest, I like the 1st ending you used much more...the 2nd is good too, but I'm not a big fan of ShizNat/NatShiz dying, lol! But I will admit, that in reality they most likely would have died
SassyCerulean chapter 22 . 1/13/2010
Gah! I ask for a sequel, and behold - there already is, haha! I guess I should pay more attention to the summaries of the stories you've posted - silly me, lol! I guess I'll have to start the next one tonight.
SassyCerulean chapter 21 . 1/13/2010
Probably one of my favorite endings out of all the fan fics I've read so far...Although, I still don't fully understand what happened with Natsuki when she "supposedly" died - I'll admit, I'm a bit confused (maybe I missed something?)

Oh, and I wanted to tell you that you're pretty darn good at writing dramatic scenes...actually, you're a great writer overall. Thanks for the awesome story, I can see why you said it was one of your personal favs, lol!

If I leave about 15 more reviews would that influence you, even the slightest bit, to maybe create a sequel - Or is that idea dead? lol!
SassyCerulean chapter 9 . 1/3/2010
Lol! Don't be so negative with your writing, haha! All your chapters are just fine, smex is always a good filler...if people didn't like them, they wouldn't read them...But,I'm glad you put in a chapter where they've really re-connected with each other again, gracias for that!