Reviews for Alternate Universe
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
Interesting story
IronSandSasori chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
this is like the best fanfic i ever read. since shinn's my fav char. please continue it, i'm really curious. ,

sorry if my english is bad -_-
MangamanZX chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Nice fic plz write more I'm guessing shinn (good) is going to get strike freedom from lacus and obtain the KiraYamato plot armor and skills quick idea: shinn learns how to use the strike freedom from the ghost of Kira cause he doesn't know how to use it and Luna is most likely going to get infinite justice
Rollo-chan chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
That's a great story. I will like to see how things will turn out? Will you finish it up? Who will pilot the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice when they are found?
YEMINKI chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Ugh... I freaking hate the other Shinn now. Especially when he said he found Luna's cheerfulness nauseating. He's a bastard. But i still love Shinn. I just hate the alternate Shinn. If I were in this fic, i would have torn the alternate Shinn into shreds by now. Update soon! Cos if you don't my love [is it ok to call it that?] for Shinn will become poisoned by my hatred for the alternate Shinn. PLEASE! Update soon!
Loreylock chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
I started and well... couldn't stop. You've pulled this fic off well, everyone is in character to me just sad that Athrun and Kira died and poor Yzak too... Well it's a AU so they're technically still alive. Yay could there be some hints of Shinn x Luna? Big fan of the couple although I find it sweet that Stellar is helping to get through the AU. O how will the 'Shinns' face off? How you get the next chapter up soon!
001Kamikakushi chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
wow, i was reluctant at first because your story is in shinn's POV and i well...can't say i despide him (i find him really cute and funny but all of that disappear when i watch THE episode of him "killing" Kira) but well...

AND, it was a good choice to read it At least, i can see our Shinn regreting his actions, niark XD

Hum, it's rather sad and pitiful in your fic though.

wouah, i cried when Kira died and when Athrun's grave appeared. T_T

I realize how important Kira is. Because he had died, the Eternal was destroyed, Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice couldn't be retrieved, it was all lost.

I hope to have a good movie too. Unlike you, gundam 00 don't appeal me that much, they're too obsessed by the words "celestial beings" and "gundam" _
anonymousQWERTY chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
can't wait for next chapter update soon...
skiry chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
omg this story is awesome!
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
I must say this story keeps getting better! Although it really is interesting that you can only write this story under stress, but I'm thankful nevertheless. Keep up the good work and hopefully, update Melody soon.
Poisoned Black Rose chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Getting better and better . . . !
SvenNOIR chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
yay, I had a feeling u'd update today! well i had that feeling about two weeks about but still, i'm happy! great chapter, it 's making me so excited! i can't wait for next chapter!
Anime OO Otaku chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
wah! Athrun's grave T_T it really touches me to hear Dearka say that! THe only one left. I'm gald Luna and Shinn made up, but that other Shinn really sounds mentally unscrewed. I can't wait for the showdown!

BUT FREE CAGALI FIRST GR
impulsedestiny chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
it's sad but I actually check your page like everyday but it just hows you how much i'm anticipating this story! sure there are lots of other shinn-centric stories around but i really don't have much time so I choose your fic ) it's sad that stellar might not apepar again (will she?) it seems that it's going to be shinnxluna soon, but I kind of expected that, since it's that way in the anime. well anyways, update soon!
Kelly chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
impressive, and I'm not jsut talking about this chapter. That other SHinn there really surprised me. I didn't know he'd be back so soon and, well he sounds really pissed off there. I love how you can really see the contrast between Shinn and 'demonic Shinn', as you put it.

Athrun's grave? It makes me really sad but at least Shinn's on the right track now. Free Cagalli soon update soon!