Reviews for Flames
Jojo1228 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This story is really tragic. You really grasped the true pain of Anakin's last moments.
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
So tragic...
StarGirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was so terrible, so angry and dark...but so well done. So many Anakin stories sugar-coat being a Sith. You do not; you show the painful truth. Siths are evil, and Anakin becomes a Sith. Made me cry.
Killjoy Queen chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Absolutely and utterly amazing. You have an incredible writer's voice. It was, hands down, one of the best reads I've had on this site for a long time :)
RenieandtheMoo chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I never read Star Wars fics, but I followed the link on your profile and read this. Good. Very dark... Well done and all.
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
This is so touching...it made me cry. I love it.
pacsi07 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I wish I were a native English speaker and I could use a truly sophisticated adjective to describe this piece of writing. Unfortunately I'm not. You will have to make do with the good old "brilliant"... ;)
shakespeares-kate chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Wow, this was one of the best one-shots I have ever read. And it hurt, it really hurt... brilliant
Super Tinfoil Man Part 2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Man , that was without a doubt , the very best one-shot I have ever read . Excellent !
The Dead Rodent chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Love it, favoriting it, Love some more
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh my gosh... *faves* Brilliant, simply brilliant. I honestly don't know what else to say, it was THAT good.
SherazadeVader chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
This is a wonderful piece. You really grasped the moments of Anakin/Vader transformation and bring it to life.

I am so happy you shared this wonder with us.

Guess what...going into my favs...

:) Nice work!

You never cease to amaze me!

:) Sherazade