Reviews for Things That Go Bump in the Night
Sam chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hahahahaha... amazing. i love it how Lady Sirinial brought me here... It was great, I'm having a haard time typing because i'm laughing so hard!
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Actualisa Pronto .
Missfanficlove chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
good story funny it fits the ideas of each character in the movie love the movie hate the movies ending tho
cheryljulia chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Nice writing. I enjoyed it. You got the character of Carl just right.
Hughfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Hehe. That's really funny... :)
claudia flies chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This meda me grin from ear to ear! You write Carl exceptionally well. I didn't think that the ending was too rushed, but I am intrigued of what Anna is palnning as her revnege! You do have a sense of comedy, so please do write more Carl for us!

Also:

"from the tapestries hung near the window, now twisted, to the few framed portraits, now askew."

I am rather intersted in how they managed to get the portraits on the walls askew! Thank you so much for writing dominant and agressive Anna for me. Very much appriciated!

:D
Lady Sirinial chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Just the sort of mess Carl is likely to find himself in. Great job of keeping things in character and funny. The spelling error you're looking for is "Especially (it) you think that someone might be…otherwise occupied" I do that all the time, it's very frustrating. Hope I'll get to read more soon!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 6/8/2007