Reviews for With Opened Eyes
karkarpauley chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Ohhhhh! I like the epiloughe!
karkarpauley chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
I loved the story, but I don't like the fact that they're both mutant half-breeds!
Konri Kari chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
This is amazing!
A-l-I-c-I-a-H-o-L-l-I-e chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Love it and i've only read one chapter!
Holly-SA-Cullen chapter 15 . 9/13/2009
This was a great story! I'm glad he's alright in the end.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 14 . 7/25/2009
Interesting and different idea..I liked Seamus but its weird what do they eat now that they are half breeds?
FlowerPetalsToTheWind chapter 15 . 5/1/2009
wow great story.

really original. you deserve 50 reviews just for your imagination and knowledge.

it was a pleasure to read, well done.

FlowerPetalsToTheWind
Destiny Kalince chapter 13 . 2/21/2009
bravo I was wondering how you where going to explani the first time edward tasted her blood but ya I guess it was all part of the story lol great job!
timetravellingvampirewithawand chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
GAH!i read chap 10 and i was like. :o NO but eventually I calmed down enough to read the next chapter. I absolubtly love this story, and am going to go on to the next one tomorrow. Great writing style there!

Twilight- because reading stories on is more entertaining than reading the actual books.
barefootandlost chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
Wow! Good story!
ebhg chapter 13 . 11/20/2008
This was great. I love how original it is. I've read a few Edward-gets-sick, Edward-turns-human stories, but honestly this one is the best. Very believable, with a well thought out plot. Good job!
Kolored chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Incredible plot/storyline to this one! Unfortunately I have to go to sleep before I can read the sequel to this story, but I am certain I will get to that in the morning!
ggggggggggggg chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
i loved this story! i was surprised with how much i enjoyed the flip- where Bella had to be the strong one and save Edward. As soon as i finish this review i am going to read the sequel!
jami30 chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
This is such a different take on the whole Bella becoming a vampire thing. I'm really enjoying it. You are tying everything together very well.
jami30 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
I just finished all your oneshots and I love the dynamic that you create between Edward & Bella. You are extremely talented and I am looking forward to reading 'With Opened Eyes'