Reviews for Bad Karma
alexh2870 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Only read the first chapter of this one so far, but i'm really liking it :)Looking forward to the next few after a couple hours sleep! x
CHAILYN chapter 7 . 1/18/2008
society for the conmtinuation of limp and redeemed sam (i think i got it right) lol. so love teh shout out to it. i love limpsam, and protective dean-but they go kinda hand in hand. not that im adverse to limp dean and protective sam.

altogeter this was quite the awesome fic love the whole shiskababed (sorry, can't spell to save my life!) with scissiors. and the whole picking up random jewelry-bad dean! redocorating by way of freefalling..you have a really great gift for words. i think eric kripke should just let you write a few episodes and then you could write in a fun scene where courtney gets dean drunk...lol. fantastic. can't believe i didn't read it before.
CHAILYN chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
oh i just had to review this chapter. poor sammy! why does everyone pick on him? I love the line "I’m not a rag doll, didn’t you get the memo?" totoally cracked me up. and dean doing the latin, that's differnt. its nice that you switched it up enveryone sems to do have sammy doing all the latin.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
oh so good!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
OK, yea, that was just all kinds of wonderful!
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Super ending to a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing!
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
Great fic, kind of a suprised ending.

beautiful memento in the begining
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
you also have a good life. it was a really good story and I loved the brotherly banter at the end of this chapter. Deans comment was more humourous. so really good job on this story and I thoroughly enjoye reading it.
JoyofReading chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
So glad the boys killed the spirit. Dean and Sam joking about it so soon afterwards is also good. I'll read your next one. I've got you on author alerts. Look forward to the next one.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
this one was really great. not many mistakes and all ust spelling or grammar. so really really great job. is there more? koolio
Fafa Fai chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Oh that super big brother carrying his puppy little brother was so sweet. Great chapter.
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Awesome chapter! I love hurt Sam and protective Dean! Nothing makes for better reading!

Dean always takes such good care of Sammy!

Damn, but that was a nasty spirit the way it thru the boys around!
JoyofReading chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
Oh it's almost over? That's sad. I did enjoy the update. Dean is just the bestest big brother.

I love how he's telling Sam to wait a minute and he didn't have a minute.

Can't wait to see how you end the story.
Poaetpainter chapter 6 . 6/17/2007
I am curious of this amulet...

Great chappy
sweetysmart0505 chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
ok i get it just like Phantom Traveler. ok cool I get it. its gunna get bad. good job.