Reviews for Neteryt
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Omg this is awesome! I know that this review is about 7 years late but that was excellent writing. It almost made me cry!
JBubbles chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
A Ptolomy x Bartimaeus fic! And with reincarnation, powerful feelings and so beautifully written! *-* I would love to read more about them!
Ptolemy-the-new chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
I know it's been a long time and what not but I'd love if you updated.
Death's Champion chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I love Ptolemy and Bartimaeus fics
Firefly446 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love this story! Please continue it :)
someone chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
You have to finish this story! I want to know what the plan is! Not to mention what Kitty will say about thir relationship. And I want to watch the advancement of there relationship. How will regaining his memories affect how ptolemy acts?
someone chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
This is a wonderful story, there arn't enough of this paring out their. One thing though. Didn't Bartimaeus wear the gise of old Ptolemy for a little while when he was first summoned? I would think that new Ptolemy would notice that, and ask questions. He might even figure out that they had known each other in a past life (which B was trying to avoid telling him about). I can't wait to read the next chapter, and I wanted to tell you that I think this is a great story that you should really consider continuing. Thanks for writing this!
inpeace chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
oh, wonderful.

can't wait to see what happens.

What country are they in? Kitty was going to Egypt last time I'd checked write?
inpeace chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
bwa! you made me cry again!

that's like... it's like deep stuff! I'm so damn incoherent right now but translation: good job
September Wolves chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
update soon? )
Vegetable God chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love your writing. I usually scoff at Romance/Angst, but this was amazing. I would greatly appreciate it if you updated this!
Klytie chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Please, please update this story! It's so good and I really would like to read the rezt of it - you're such a good writer!
zeppelin13 chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
It has been so long, but if you ever feel like updating this fic, I will be looking forward to reading more! Please continue! ]
Forest-wardens chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aww, that was such a beautiful story.I nearly cried at the end. You have a great writing style and the descriptions were great. Awesome work!
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Your story gave me chills. Good slash on this site is hard to find these days but that was fantastic. In prose, characterization and plot it was all perfect.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »