Reviews for How A Balloon Could Save Your Life
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was fantastic. haha. Its so Doctor-ish. Saving his family with a helium. I loved it!
T'Be chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Love the idea of the baby and how "fantastic" is it that a helium balloon can save your life!
Adia Rose chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Is it just me or was the whole Reinette saga a bit of a catalyst for this? I only say that because Ecalperif is Fireplace backwards?

Lol, but it is a really nice fic...I love the Doctor and Rose with a baby! Just LOVE it! Although...saying that Susan's eyes would soon either be chocolate orbs or hazelnut swirls made me really want some chocolate! Gr!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
*savage grin* Fierce protection of family always brings a smile to my face. Death and/or maiming is too good for those who threaten loved ones. Very nice.
Obsideor chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
cream...ahahahahaha the fantasies my demented brain came up with after TAHT one...mweeheeheeheeheeheehe
gaiafreedom21 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Love it!
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
YAY I LOVE IT!

ITS BRILLIANT

AND

FANTASTIC xD

AND IT MADE ME LAUGH!

"As I recall, doing so was actually quite fun… particularly the cream…” hahahahahaha...well done lol
NonExistente chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Awwh that's really cute! _

x
BlueMoonOnTheRise chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
ME LOVED IT! I like helium balloons, once me and a group of friends got a load and we like inhaled the helium and ended up talking really squeaky! Anyway, that's kinda off point, v. good story...I love little Susan and am never going to Scifnoinuerekili - why does everyone think women are inferior? gr...I enjoyed it a lot
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
OH OH OH!

I LOVE THIS!

I REALLY DO!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO!

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?