Reviews for Make the Devil Cry
Velveteenrabbit chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
... aren't you going to update this anymore? despite a few minor characterization issues and grammar issues, this story's really quite interesting. There's never enough good DMCxSupernatural crossovers. I hope you do update
Emberseve chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
I can't wait for u to update! This is a really good story! Oh, and out of curiosity...what kind of motorcycle does Dante have?

- Emberseve
Mistress of Destruction chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Hey! Good chapter! I think for the most part you did a really good job with Dante. Though I would have added a bit more cockiness, remember he is the ultimate hunter. Another thing a would have added is while Dean and Sam are off talking together you could have Dante checking out Dean's car. Maybe for the next chapter you could have Dante whip out his sword and totally freak the boys out. Once again, if you need any help, you know where to find me!
Sincerity chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
This is a good story so far. I can hardly wait to find out who is behind the guys. Please post chapter 3 soon.
ShatteredSkiez chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
continue
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Although I'm not in the Devil May Cry fandom (I've only read info on it so far) it seems like a good one to crossover with Supernatural. PLEASE make another chapter!
Mistress of Destruction chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Hey!

I was just thinking of contacting you and finding out how everything was going and low and behold you update! Wow, great chapter! Not really fond of the cliffhangers myself, but you know...

Anyway, I've started my own Devil May Cry fic, so I've pretty much got Dante and Vergil talking in my head. If you need any help at all, and I mean at all with the DMC dudes, then let me know and I'm there! I've got the weekend off and I've been online pretty much every day!

Well, hope to hear from you soon!
DevilWearsJeans chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
The start is good!i really want to see where you are taking this! keep going you're doing good!
AyJay chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Interesting. Like to see where you take this.

Well written and I liked the dream/nightmare sequence in the beginning.

AJ
Mistress of Destruction chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Nice story title! Great first chapter! Though, I wonder what you are planing? What was lost and can be brought back? Maybe Virgil? Or their dad? I'm still up for writing anything you need me to, concerning Dante or any of the other characters you'd like to use from the DMC universe! Let me know! I look forward to hearing from you soon!