Reviews for Evolution: Broken
Dr. Daniel Jackson Lover chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very nice! I didn't think there was quite enough Daniel H/C in the episode, but I think this fanfiction made it all okay!
Madders Ahatter chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Lovely bit of Danny whumping!

You pick up the feel of the episode, and the characters, very well.

I would advise the use of a proof reader - you can't proof your own work because you read what you expect to see - trust me, I know!

There were just a couple of tiny typos, like hid instead of hide, but it makes a difference.

Other than that, well done!
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Poor Daniel. How bad is it that I thoroughly enjoyed that?
Rat chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Nice scene tag!
ShadowSpinner chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Ha! i loved it! the whole military thing was great. wish this had been in the actually episode.

A paperweight! loved it.
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I really loved this fic but poor Daniel! I love this type of story theres somthing about the darkness of it that I just find my self drawn to and you write it so well. That and it was such a great episode.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
poor danny :(
Nelarun chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I must say, you take Daniel torture to a whole new extreme. I love it! I wish this had been in the episode. It would have been absolutely perfect. Well done!

Countess of Ole chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
You know? I had always been disappointed that they failed to show us what happened between when the man sparked the two cable ends together and when the men dragged Daniel back to the shack in Evolution. Now you have filled that void for me, and have not left me wanting. For that I am extremely grateful. Excellent work!
starjems88 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
nice, i can see that happing.
Nessie1701 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Great story. Daniel definately has been around Jack too long - he's channelling him now... "A Paperweight."!
Khentkawes chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I've always thought that Evolution part 2 needed a scene like this in order to make sense, and also because I think it really was a pretty dark episode that they tried to lighten up.

But anyway, this works for me. I liked that Raphael thought Daniel was military. That was a great idea and it made perfect sense. It also shows how much Daniel has learned over the years. However, the best part was the end. A paperweight. That was great. The perfect thing for Daniel to say.
UngoauldedUnas chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Well done. I liked it a lot. Danny-whumpage is always fun. ;o)
Danny'sGirlSG1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
M, Danny whumpage! And you do it so well! You've added a nice little bit onto the yummies we saw on screen! Mucho LVOE!
Cleo the Muse chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh, Danny... Been around Jack to long, haven't ya?

:) Cleo