Reviews for A Different Voice
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 8/2
Haha Sakura trolling kakashi with the book.

Oh my the nightmare ahah hilarious
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 8/2
Oh oh .xellos.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 8/2
Too bad there are no dragons ... though I guess she could be the tailed beast spooker instead ,ahahaha Shukaku n Gaara being the first

Tazuna is really lucky his bridge survived. I was so sure it would have exploded.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/2
Well at least now the girls age commnunicating

Oh so no explosion yet. . lol almost fried the duckbutt by accident due to his interference
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/2
Hahha the intro. Well at least she said Mazoku rather than demons so Naruto didn't get sad.

Lol kakashi actually being useful to her first rather than the duckbutt.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/2
Hahah the food. She'll probably out eat members of the Akamichi clan. On the bright side all that food won't add to her waistline though it will drain her savings...

Nice comparisons. Hmm Amelia would probably be Lee and guy will be Phil...
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Dude~ cool story you've got here.
Supersilver46 chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
I realize this is probably an impossibility, given how it's been nine years since you last updated, but please update this story is really good
A Friend chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
THIS IS AWESOME! I am drooling just while just reading the first page! I can't wait to see what is next! You are an amazing and outstanding author, my friend! Keep up the good work!
Alice aquabld chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
REALLY WANT TO PUNCH SAKURA. BITCH WAKR UP DONT BE SO ANNOYING
Alice aquabld chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Who hate this sakura? *raise hand* I feel like kicking this bithc ass for being 1. A fangirl 2. Rude to inner 3. Rude to naruto.
donald7777 chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
I am sad it looks like this story is dead, when it had so much potential.

It is one of the few where Sakura becomes strong, and does not weigh down the team. Combine that with the power of Lina inverse, great things were going to happen.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
How could you! Last update was in 2007 and you left your story at such a critical part (;_;)
Sakura is going soon to have all jinchuriiki approaching her and that would make such an amazing little army! Gaara is hunting and we don't know why yet only that he want her alive. The story is amazing really wish it wasn't abandoned
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I call bull shit on the theme of the story!

I would of read the story if you changed 'Sakura' for 'Hinata' hell even 'Ino!'

Anyone other than Sakura! I'm a bloody sakura hater, sigh...

She tortured Naruto always hitting him and ignoring him and when Naruto saves her she still doesn't acknowledge him and instead goes fawning over his precious 'Sasuke-kun' then when Uchiha leaves than she has the NERVE to ask him to bring him back! What does he get a chidori through the chest and unimaginable amount of torture FFS!

Naruto is such a naive idiot,,,, as well as hyperactive, he is as much as a ninja as a sumo is!
A Hero in Progress chapter 8 . 6/21/2013