Reviews for They Got Older
928chivasfan chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
please tell me you are making more episodes...
ultraViolet77 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Me Guesta
JannahCool chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Hope you decide to pick this story back up and continue. Really like it.
daydreamer06980 chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
hi, so i have just recently started reading fanfic and i hope you retake this story up it seems really great and i hope i get a chance to read how it ends!
Sweet-single chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
awww please update soon!
Bellaria chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
good stuff, nice writing, hope you update one day!
BleachedBlueCat210 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I know this story hasnt been updated in like 3 years but if you could maybe update that would be cool. :) I love spike and becky they are soo cute together and all that. :) So this is a cool story to which i totally love and i only wish there were more stories for the little giants.
Myriad Nice chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
I really love this story so far, even if it is a bit of a fast read. I like the idea of a Becky/Spike pairing and think this is going in a good direction so far. It's too bad those little plot bunnies aren't quite telling you to update because I would love to see more of this story. I would die to see what Debbie has to say about Becky's new beau ;)

Besides that, I really want to know if they even watch the movie while they're there. Maybe you could even have someone like Junior or Debbie drop in to kind of keep a protective eye on them. It would be kind of interesting to see what happened if someone else liked Spike, like Debbie or someone who knows her fairly well and could have fairly easy access them both.

But either way, I sincerely hope you continue this story. Because there aren't a lot under Little Giants and that would cool if you could keep writing for it :)

xx Lilly
CaRiNeSs chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
You so have to update. You said it would be a month till the next chapter and that was back in November of 2007. Can't wait to see what happens next so post more soon!
monica chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
becky's cousin's name is debbie.
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
I know it;s been nearly 3 years but...update now!
bluephoenix65069 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
i love the story and i hope you finish it. keep up the good work. :)
Michelle Amethyst chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
i think you should update this... come on... pretty please?
thepsychoone chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
please continue!
Orismoris chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Hope ya get around in updating this.