Reviews for Burning Inside With Violent Anger
white pedal chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Wow, with that kind of tension between Alister and Mai it can make everyone uncomfortable.
valonsgirlfriend chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
the ending was chapter was very well written mate.i love it when i find a great fanfic to read without shonen ai or up your great work!*hugs and kisses!*
The Goddess Azure Thunder chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
yay u updated!
LeDiva chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Oh cool another update to this! It's amazing how Alister could keep his cool around Mai with her nasty new attitude.
silver replies chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Oh. My. Goodness. You updated! Very nice chapter.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Ah yes, everything goes back to Yami M. XD Mai was one of those characters that has to grow on you, I think. *nodnod*

Anyway, interesting conversation between the two of them! X3 I especially loved this observation: None of the members would have joined an organization such as Doom without a certain amount of pain. SO TRUE. XD

See you later!
yamtt chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Lawlz, in went the line! **grins** I think it did add something to that scene, since Alister is such a blunt character, he wouldn't care how it sounded.

Again, the focus on Seto and the revenge Alister's going to get works really well, but of course, the punch line is what makes this hilarious. And as I'd mentioned before, Valon's overdramatic reaction to Alister half pulling back the curtain.
yamtt chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Finally getting around to reviewing this. XD;; Like I mentioned the other day, I read it when it was first posted on 13 Fears, then didn't get around to commenting since I was gonna review it here.

Anywho . . . I like this side of Alister! It's really intriguing to see you write for him in this time period, and the character himself during this time was just interesting anyway, as were all the bikers. I've always been meaning to go back and re-watch some of it and I need to dig up the episodes with Valon and Joey because those are Hendo-kun's faves.

At first I wasn't sure how he cut himself but I like how it becomes a bit more obvious later (plus I felt kinda stupid and was like "oh duh.") and it was an interesting action to on since the symbolism behind it, and a clenched, angry fist, shows quite a bit of emotion. And how everything goes back to Seto is very IC for Alister in that stage.
The Goddess Azure Thunder chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
LoL i luv Valon sometims
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Oh, nice. XD Little bit of humor, in between the angsty stuff. Haha, but the best showers are the ones where you get to do a lot of thinking. Anyway.

Interesting prompts, these.
Fifilafemme chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This was a very interesting beginning, and it caught my attention right away. I look forward to more of your fantastic writing.
Li-Bai - Opus 3 No. 2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Hey, the title is from 'One-Winged Angel' 8D

(cough) Anyhow. Good good fic :D
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Ooh, very chilling. X3 Nice imagery here - really sets the mood for the ficlits, if that makes sense.

Interested to see what else you do with this!