Reviews for Never Too Late
kyuubigaja chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
lol great chapter
hiphoprap chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
i wanted another review to say i'm sorry about the breast cancer. i wont lie like most people that its gonna go away and they are going to be alright, but u have a lot support from ur readers and hopefully ur like me... writing helps u get problems of ur chest. good luck!
hiphoprap chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
i'd love to continue this awesome story but i'd have gaara have a 'thing' for sasuke. if u still want me to help u continue this story with gaara liking sasuke, please tell me
revo9 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
So... is this story abandoned? (

It's been so long since your last update...

And I've been checking up on it for years because I like it...

Continue..? Please?
force majeur chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
I almost feel like shoujo manga or perhaps shonen ai with freakingly sparkling drawing*sighs* i'll wait until u finish this,i guess.
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
One word. Update. I really like it. Get to the SasuNeji!
lil joker 1989 chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
oh man this is really really good please update soon ]
mdaxoxo chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
It's so effing amazing . I wuv it specially Sasuke 3 wo I hope to see you continueing! I would like to know the drama that happened in ny and of course wtf is up with our lil pedobear oro in this storey! And i am sorry to hear about your mom and aunt! my grandmother battled breastcancer but she has so far been lik 5 years free - I am giving you virtual hugs and cookies for writting this!
smarterthanyouraveragetoddler chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
I love your story and I am sorry to hear about your mother and aunt and I hope that they are all alright and I understand that you have been buisy and because you are such a good writer I fell in love with this story and I will wait as long as necessary to continue reading this story hopefully you can finish it and if you don't I understand because you obviousley have a lot on your plate anyway just wanted to say I love you're writing, it's truly amazing! :)
fallenangel4504 chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
OMG! I totally love this story! I can relate with Sasuke on so many levels! Haha! Except for the emoness! Ew...I absolutely hate clowns and dolls! When you mentioned that in the story I was like omg! haha When i saw the poster for the movie dead silence i was like there is no f*ing way you are getting me to see that movie! lol! I love your story! I hope you finish it!
evil sasuke girl chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
i don't mind the long wait and i would love to help you co-write but i don't think i'd do a good job. lol. but if you really need a co-writer id be happy to help. _ and im sorry about your aunt and mom. my aunts sister has breast cancer too. it was hard for the family. pluse my grandma just died of it as well. *sad* anyway i LOVE your story. i had forgotten that i added your story to my faves and i spent like two months looking for it! lol. and i finally stopped being stupid and remembered i already added it. lol.
HeyMazara chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
HAhahaha this story is so great! I love this chapter! Lol. I love how kickass sasuke is and how he is so close to the adults and such. It's great!
HeyMazara chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Hey! So I read Espoir, which is SO GOOD BTW (cough spasmcoughdie)you should update (cough cough) what?

Heh, so anyway the review... right. I FRIGGING LOVE THIS YOU GENIUS PERSON! omfg! This is so great! Seriously! I love your Sasuke! He sounds so flipping adorable and so 2009 sasuke-y! lol! It's hot and stuff. Lol. AND I love how him and Kakashi are close and stuff. GAh it's just GREAT.

Right. I'm gonna calm down and keep reading.
Juice Junky chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Its okay, really! Ive been having a rough time too! I have a butt load of chores, projects, and homework. Also, My friends are pissing me off and my grandma is dealing with breast cancer! I totally understand what you're going through!
Juice Junky chapter 4 . 6/16/2008
The story is great so far! SO YOU SHOULD FREAKIN UPDATE ALREADY! I mean please update! I'll give you candy!