Reviews for Emotional Scars
Born of Ashes chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Hun, I feel like I just witnessed a train wreck. Your story was all over the place and I'm not sure how to make heads or tales of it. I know this is a pretty old story, but you should really consider a massive over haul. Please don't give up writing, it's not my intention to make you feel bad. I just don't feel like your story made much sense. As the years have gone by, I'm sure you have matured as a writer an you can do your story justice.
animefan1809 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I'm sorry to say, but this story is kind of sloppy
kandita chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
My final thoughts on this brilliant but confusing story is 1 there's too much going on 2 u never really focus on one thing are one main pairing. I mean u should have just left her with Sasuke are maybe by herself. Thirdly the whole akatsuki kidnapping makes no sense because in all actuality their purpose was never fulfilled!
kandita chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Damn she left Sasuke and went to a mad man...poor girl I hope she leaves his physo ass
kandita chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
What Sasuke did is totally disgusting and malicious! I really feel bad for Hinata thank goodness for Gaara
kandita chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I don't like the twist this plot is taking...I honestly hope that it's not like this at all...just thinking of Naruto n Hinata 2gether in anyway makes me sick! He don't deserve her! As for that b**ch Sakura hn! I just love Deidara in this he's just too cute
kandita chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Phew! What an adventure. Itachi is a...I can't even find a word for him(but I love him regardless). As for Neji what an pompous a**...I mean damn be f'ing greatful ur damn cousin is alive! All he could say was I don't like Hinata-sama wearing your shirt...he had nerves...not even a damn thank u. I actually believe that Hinata will love Sasuke in due time but atleast she's trying...

I can't get over the way Kakashi n Naruto acted when Hinata had to prove that she's acatyally her(rofl). As for the condom scene(lol it's like a movie in my head) I am actually looking forward to a lemon chapter soon(gotta have lemon):D

Another great chapter again
kandita chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Damn what the hell is going on! I mean why rent her?! Why didn't he just kick her out?! I'm positively certain she'd have went to sasuke's house anyway. And, Neji that bastard...he needs his ass kick. I sure hops that Sasuke will do it. As for that little b**ch Hanabi...she needs a lot more!

Besides the misspelling of Hanabi's name this was damn good:)!
kandita chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow! I really can't see why Neji is being an ass and up into her n Sasuke business! I know he wants to protect her and all BUT she's a big girl and obviously they(him n Hiashi) training was of no use to her so sh*t let someone else do it...I mean he's doing it to keep her alive on her missions...I find his letter to be sweet:)

Now that Neji knows his feelings and that he's her trainer I wonder what's going to happen from here on...:D
Harsh Reality chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
First off this story was a flop, it had no sense of anything, the story you wrote was everywhere and made no effort in keeping my interest. Everyone who said it was good, either lied to you or needs to read it again. While reading it I noticed you seem to not have your story straight at all, one minute hes was buy ice cream the next hes at his house drunk ready to rape her...yea not a big audience catcher if I say so my self. So sadly I must say...I will not finish reading this "story"
umnia chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
nice
mardocheline chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Waite...what the fuck! so gaara's a women beater?
mardocheline chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
wow you had to go ! what the hell!
psuedo chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Holy I can't believe I used to love this story so many years ago..its so confusing, something somehow happens in a vague way its all over the place..yeah..
cool chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
i luv sasuhina i

uv youre story ever enterytaing yay