Reviews for SG1 K9
98SE chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
neat fanfic and interesting idea on the partnership link with the wulves
98SE chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
'any dogs with a PhD' LOL
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 9 . 1/25/2011
Nice. That's cool.

Spark
TorsKerl chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
omg, I just read this in my local library, and I think I broke two ribs to stop myself from bursting out laughing. I've recommended it to my sister to read. Love it, and I cant wait to read your others.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
original!
CSnow chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Sweet! Good story, will keep an eye out for a story with Jackson as part of SG-1!
Sheilaele chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
Awsome story! I loved the way you ended the epilouge!

Onwards to the Sequel!

By the way I liked how you did everything...

-Chargin
kirallie chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
Loved it! Very amusing and sweet too!
Dugleik chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
I love the story. Danny the Dog.
Nelarun chapter 9 . 6/26/2007
Brilliant. When I read this on DeviantART, I was wondering if you would write a story with Jackson as a 'dog' with the team. Now I've seen the note, I'm glad that you are planning (?) one.

I love the plot of this story and I especially love Flying colours, as I've already mentioned. Well done! Both Daniel and Jackson are so cute! I love them both! Random fangirlish moment out of the way. You have a brilliant talent with words. Well done!

Nela
Spyridon chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Ha. Poor Daniel. All he had to do was to talk to Jackson instead of going through all that would be kind of nice if they should Alaria and her Partner what Jackson is really capable of. But I can't wait till your sequel comes out. :)
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
It's over? But...but... it was great! More, please! Write a sequel soon, or maybe a little side story or something. This was an awesome idea for a story, I loved it! It'd be fun to see how Daniel and Jackson cope living with each other off-base, in a normal neighborhood... XD

I love how Jack was right about Jackson wanting an explanation for 'jumping over things for the amusement of others'. Hilarious!
janissima chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Very cute, orginal story. I really liked the twist that Daniel can trade places with Jackson at will and am glad he kept him! Future stories would indeed be interesting! Another excellent fic about Sam taking feline form is Nine Lives, by Iamdragonrider. It's long, but well worth the read!
starjems88 chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
can't wait for more 'Jackson'
Pagan Twylight chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
I absolutely loved everything about this story. I loved Jackson to pieces and I really like that he became part of the team. I hope you do, do a sequel. There should be more stories like this...funny, sweet, sad and just plain enjoyable. Pagan