Reviews for Dedicated to the One I Love
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So, so, soooo freaking cute! The part with the sea salt ice cream as a gift was just so Demyx. My personal favorite part was the end. I have a soft spot for endings.
SkyChasingDreamer chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aw how cute! Great read!

~the dreamer
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
sweet one-shot. like the whole ice cream thing "

~Evelynn
kurosora1984 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
GYAH PERFECT IN-VERSE ZEMYX OMG! "Would you love me if you could?" "Yes, I think I would." *FANGIRLS TO DEATH* THAT. IS. SO. SWEET! IT'S LIKE...NOBODIES, WHICH SHOULD BE ANGSTY, BUT IT'S A MOMENT OF HAPPINESS FOR THEM! AH THERE IS HOPE FOR THESE DARLINGS, NON-AU HOPE EVEN!

(SRSLY should try KH-verse someday...AFTER playing the games...and prolly not even then, lol, since you do it so much better.) XD XD

DID ROXAS DRAG AXEL OF FOR A SCOLDING! 8D MAYBE WITH SPANKING? (OHOHO AXEL WOULD ENJOY THAT SO BAD, METHINKS.) XD XD

Ahem. Srsly tho. HAPPY AFTERNOON IS HAPPY. Oh smuts. OH HAPPY. (I think I'm back to the scroll, point, and click method of choosing now, LOL) XD XD
Killer Fox chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
aw that was really cute I really liked it

Zexion is so soft when it comes to Demyx
Duskri chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Why do you make such wonderful endings? D:

Once again, I loved it~
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This is...interesting. I wouldn't call it a PWP, actually...There's not a plot with conflict, but there is something like a plot.
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
/ so cute~ It made me tear up a little at the end x_x

This story is sweet and salty; just like the ice-cream that started it~ w
Caciquegoddess chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Oh this is so adorable, i love it! Awesome work!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
aw, those last lines of dialogue almost made me cy! i'm sitting here all teary eyed, feeling like an idiot, but loving every second of it. bravo.
XroseXchildX chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow, that was really good. I love it... Not alot of people can write good yaoi, much less the lower pairing (AkuRoku is more popular... Speaking of which, please get the next chapter up for "Waiting", me and my friend can't wait!). So yea...
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
axel, oh you little fiery thing you xD making roxas think you were doing bad :) demdem being sweet, and zexion just as "loving" though nobodies aren't supposed to feel... goddamn i preach that they do! :D

great story!
SnowyScales chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Awws, it's all fluffy. And yay for Demyx!
1066716 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I have the strongest urge to write this review in verse, but I've got no idea what the hell rhymes with 'amazing,' except 'hazing.' Which makes no sense. Lemme just say this: you are, as always, FLIPPIN AWESOME AND OMGOSH THIS WAS WONDERFUL AND EROTIC AND PRETTY AND I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU'VE DECIDED TO GRAZE THE ZEMYX SIDE OF FANDOM WITH SOMETHING THIS WOW. And I'm sure the abuse of caps makes me sound like an idiot, but this deserves it. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. And the last sentences made me sigh in happiness.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 8/16/2007