Reviews for Who is she?
Volleyballstar chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
I liked the story, it was quite interesting but you never did say why Meg didn't like Rowen. I don't know how much of that really matter but it was like a cliff hanger type of deal. It knid of bothered me a little anyways not too bad of a story.
Anime 300 chapter 16 . 12/24/2007
This was a rather interseting read. Heh, I'm pretty sure the small stories you're thinking of would be wonderful.
Suntiger chapter 12 . 7/3/2007
I don't understand why you're not getting more reviews than you deserve because other than a few grammatical errors this ficton is really good.

Your character isn't out of the ordinary or too Marysue like, which is good! I like normal people in fics like these because it's easier to imagine them real. Rather than trying to picture a "gorgeous, purple haired and red eyed beauty" ugh. I can only tolerate that so much.

Though I have seem to forgotten what she does look like...I'll have to reread a few chapters. lol.

I hope you update soon. This is one of the better Ronin Warrior fics out there.

Thank you.
Harry2 chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
So, Stars armor draws some power from the other five, eh? Interesting. I wonder how she would handle the power of Inferno? And one other little tidbit: The call to arms is for subarmor (base armor) ARMOR OF ...! For the full armor, its ARMOR OF... DAO . . . for perfect and then the word for the trait.
Harry2 chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
Well, now we know the armor's origin and its sure kill. But, what is the weapon that it uses, and could it be that the Mistress is Star's missing twin, turned evil by the Dynasty? I hope that future chapters will answer these questions.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Well, now we know the name of the armor, thanks to the Lady Kayura. But we still need to know what weapons it has. Hopefully, future chapters will explain that.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
Sounds like there is some empathy between Sage and Star. But what is going to be the call for the armor and what will its weapon be, and what is it that the dark Mistress wants with it?
Harry2 chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
Well, NOW we know what trait the armor has. Its KINDNESS! Now, to find out what weapon or weapons that it has, and how soon Star is going to be able to put it to use!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 6/11/2007
I thought we were FINALLY going to get some answers this chapter! But no, all we have is training, and Star getting Rowen up early. I think we need some answers and soon!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Looks like we are going to get some answers in the next chapter. I can hardly wait for them!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
So, she DOES have some connection to an armor. Question is, what is the armor, and what trait is associated with it?
Harry2 chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
So, the two were evenly matched in fighting. That proves to me that she IS a Ronin! There are few that can beat Sage in a fair fight.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Sounds interesting from what I've read. Now, what trait will she have, and what is her armor?