Reviews for Mum
Rachel chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
AWWWWWW THANK YOU FOR THIS LOVELY SWEET FANFICTION ! I wish more people wrote about this couple like you. So once again ... THANK YOU !
mouseagent chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
Well, THAT was fun. And pretty well planned out, methinks. I've always followed a similar train of reasoning as far as Gareth's past goes...the relationship with his's pretty solid psychology-work. And it makes sense.
A really good read. Nice job.
akisura12 chapter 18 . 7/7/2011
Oh, I know this story's old, but I read it and I really loved it. I couldn't tell if it was the end of not (it seemed like it, sorta), but it's the best Office fic I've ever read :) Not that there's so many, they're mostly all the American version, but I really do like this story and it was really in-character despite it being out-of character, in a sense. Did that make sense? Probably not. Anyway thanks for the delightful read :)
Freebird87 chapter 18 . 3/12/2009
This is a good story.
Skitlord chapter 14 . 6/17/2007
'Hot' would be way too bland an adjective to describe this.
Emilth chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
So where do I start . . . first, I was lurking on I'm Just Watching, and found this story, and read it. Then I decided to read it again, because it was that good. And now I'm reading it a third time, and I have to confess, I love this story!

The 14th chapter is just . . . WOW. And then Gareth's pooey dad has to come and ruin it. keep it coming D
Pirate Hatter chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
the attraction is starting~! I can feel the love tonight!

haha that stoopid ship is getting attacked by the kraykin :P

boo for creepy men that force little boys to give them hand-jobs. that's icky.
Asbury-Cake chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
BoO! I found you.

Even though I already said on dA, I must say again, I love this story.
Pirate Hatter chapter 10 . 6/12/2007
Poor Gareth! That's just horrible! Now I get why he doesn't want to be called a bender... wow...

*runs off to murder Gareth's dad visciously*
Pirate Hatter chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
and what will those tea leaves reveal? exciting it is and how I love it so _

you are just an amzing writer, you know that?
Skitlord chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
I love this. So subtle and perfectly paced. Characterization is spot on.
Skitlord chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
Reading this fic is like trying to eat a bag of really good potato chips in public.

You taste one little morsel, then another, and another, and you just want to scarf down the entire bag, but that would make you look like a pig, so you just have to be patient and eat those delicious little morsels one by one and savor them as long as you can.
Pirate Hatter chapter 8 . 6/12/2007
aw haha. that was a cute chapter. I never thought Gareth would believe in Astrology or tea leaf reading. surprises!

((waits impatiently for next chapter))
Swann Hunter chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
This whole story is so sad... I feel so bad for Gareth, and even worse that he can't trust anyone... You write really well though, and you've got me hooked on this story.
Pirate Hatter chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
aw... internal struggle. nice touch. can't wait for the next chapter. I'm seriously going crazy with anticipation! _