Reviews for Forget Me Not
promocat chapter 17 . 12/19/2009
keep on going!what were seimie's complete orders to soubi? & will soubi choose ristuka over seimie?
KING-KAMI chapter 17 . 6/12/2009
wow... this is like... insanely good! O: *claps* i haven't really seen anything /too/ OOC, and there are only a few grammar mistakes! *claps again* it's also long and keeps the readers attention. Seriously, good job! I can't wait to read more from you. :]
paininurside chapter 17 . 6/25/2008
Please post the next chapter soon. I think I'll die if I don't get it soon. Or perhaps I'll just send some goon to get you. :3
paininurside chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
I just finished reading Chapter 5, Poisonous Beauty. I thought it was strange how aggressive Soubi was with Ritsuka. It was definately... good though. That's for sure.
paininurside chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Awesome, awesome, awesome story. Keep writing.
Kukuacho chapter 17 . 6/7/2008
CHAPTER 17 WAS GREAT! Your an awesome writer,I can't wait to read the next chapter!
PadfootMoonyForever chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
*Adds story to her Favorite Stories list

OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT WAS SO FUCKING GOD! Please continue SOON! Dont let me die just because I want to know what happens SO BAD! Come on! Please! Im all excited! I hope Soubi and Ritsuka do it...I mean "do it" ALL the way *giggle*

Satoshi is so evil! *sobs* I usually like evil guys...well not the "I-want-to-rule-the-world-and-kill-everyone" ones, but I like dose who are cold and mean to ppl but good at heart. Like Ritsu-sensei. Hes evil and everything but he is good and loves Soubi (in his weird way). Oh and evil ppl can be so funny! Sadly I dont find Satoshi funny. Hes too mean, ya know. Beating Ritsuka and stuff... nope I dont like him very much.

Aniki means big brother? In Japane? O_o I thought it was oniichan!

Anyway I like this story very much! I hope there will be a new chapter soon! And a long one with lemon goodnes *giggle* SoubixRitsuka. They are my favorite pair!

Oh, one more thing. Im sorry for my bad English (I probably made a lot of mistakes :-( ) Im from Slovenia and only 14. Dont kill me! *hides* Hey! Im a girl! I HAVE to read lemon boyxboy! Who cares for the age anyway? My some of my friends are a lot younger than me and they read NC-17 too! Psh, dont tell any one XD Well that was one of my longest comment. 8D I cant help it! This story is just so good!
samayooo chapter 17 . 3/21/2008
JO!

-jumps up and down-

Yer story had made me even happier.

w

Hope to see another update from you
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 17 . 2/18/2008
Amazing!
Sincosma chapter 17 . 2/17/2008
aww.

i loved it.

:]

you're my hero!

i just love this fic.

i know you're busy...but please hurry!
selena23loveless chapter 17 . 2/16/2008
I felt a bit sorry for lemon..I'm glad it's not too graphic :). And it was quite a surprise to find out that Miyako and Satoshi are might explain why she didn't run away (another reason could be that he is too strong).But I don't like how he treats chapter! Update as soon as you can, please!
Ayu-Dev chapter 17 . 2/11/2008
OMFG! you do not know how long i waited for this story...Today when i came home...after i went to the store...i sat down with my food...and turned on my msn to find 4 emails...it was pure reviews...except one...this wonderful update!I SCREAMED WITH EXCITEMENT!OMG! *GLOMPS*

I think i'm starting to piece together why Kio acted so strange...anywho...great chapter...i cant wait...for more!

*glomps again*
ladeeeeda chapter 17 . 2/11/2008
Smile! XD Great chapter, great lemony goodness!
Chi Eiki chapter 17 . 2/10/2008
Wow...so she's his little sister...what a rotten person! I hope he burns in hel- Okay...no foul language...just wanted to tell you loved it, keep going and I'll see you in the next update Missed ya dude
Crispy For A Change chapter 16 . 1/8/2008
That was a good chapter, I haven't read this story in a long time though so I had to catch myself up. Anyways, I thought it was cute the scene you made between Ritsuka and Soubi. D: I just hope that it ends good. Anyways good luck in future chapters.