Reviews for Lost It All
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
aw how flippin cute was that? lol loved it you must make a sequel.
xXTacoBunnyXx chapter 10 . 8/24/2008
xD
DMarieLara chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
good start.

really like this couple.

gonna finish reading the story now .
fox999 chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Wowsers...I like this story
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
dont really get the "baby, i lost it all" but i loved the ending! great story!
KylaJanelle chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
aw this fic is like perfect. its so cute. i love it. ... aw i cant help it. man ... psh this is my favorite couple. ever.

well thanx for updating, your writing is awesome.

vampfreak
KylaJanelle chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
aw poor sasuke. i feel bad. stupid miyavi [no offense]! anyways please update your writing is awesome. [gaara is the hottest guy alive... well in anime i guess.]

vampfreak
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
awe poor sasuke! update soon
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
Nice fic! (first time reader) I'm happy Gaara didn't leave Sasuke. I was really hoping they would end up together. Their so cute! 8D Well thanks for the fic please update again soon! .
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 7 . 3/18/2008
I LOVE THAT SONG! good choice it fit perfectly with the chapter! i love it update soon _
Kaz-za-15 chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
oh, i really wanna know what happens now...lolz. keep the updates coming supper fast like u have been plz.
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
ughh cliffy! :( anyway i really like this story so please update soon!
SasuneUchiha chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
No! It better not be Gaara! hopefully naruto...but when would sasuke let naruto call him that? Ack, it's Gaara! No! Damn you Sasuke! You dont deserve Gaara!*hiss* ...but...I want Gaara to be happy *pout* but then you just have to go and cheat with your old crush! Get over the past boy! Keep moving to the future! If someone dies you cant cry every day everytime you see a picture of them! You have to MOVE ON!

neko-chan:take your own advice

sasune: shut it! *glares at Neko-chan whom grins* anwyho, CURSE YOU BLAST OF THE PAST! LEAVE AND GO TO YOUR BELOVED ITACHI!

anywho I cant wait to see what happens next!

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Kaz-za-15 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
aww, plz continue!
gaarasbetch chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
HOMG! this was absolute genious! (does a fangirl scream while running in circles) the way u wrote out the scene in the 2nd chappie was just too good! *i'm listening to that song right now! lol* my god! i have to show this to my seme! (coincidentally our nicknames are based on sasuke and gaara /) f.f.- (fun fact lol) anyhoozle...nice ficcy! continue! continue!