Reviews for Visits from the Past
Logans4ever chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
madi_lover:

I'm glad you enjoyed the story. As for posting it on another site, I would prefer if you only posted the link as opposed to the actual story itself. I tend to get the urge to retool my fics (especially my old stuff)and it's more convenient for me if I only have to do it on one site. Thanks for reading and reviewing!
madilover chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow, this story was really awesome! Do you write any other Veronica/Dick stories? I ask because I just started a Veronica/Dick community on Livejournal called Dive_Fic and I would love it if you would contribute to it because you're a really great writer! Do you mind if I repost this story onto that site?
Adja chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Awesome. i like that idea. Dick and Veronica always had a bound for me, though I tend to make it sexier. I like the way she woiuld be the one hunting him. She's the perfect incarnation of his conscience. She's the image of someone hurt but still right standing.

Thanks for that.
sarca666 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
powerful, very powerful
GeneticallyEnhanced1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aw, great story. I like how it came full circle. Dick would seem more humane and more of a decent person if he actually felt guilty over how he treated Veronica.