Reviews for The Violet Room
dust and starlight chapter 13 . 4/3
*deep emotional sigh* It's almost over huh? Myde has really grown up. I'm not sure when it happened though. Him overcoming the obstacles in his life makes me want to be less of a wuss myself. "You are the first hard fight I don't wanna give up." Poor Ienzo doesn't stand a chance against those kind of lines. XD.

I glad that Yuffie got a chance to say goodbye to Myde. Friendships, beginning and leaving them, are a big deal and sometimes people focus so much on the romantic aspect of character's lives they forget that.
Macabre Kyr chapter 13 . 3/24
I've been reading this for years now, and I wanted to stop in and say - this story is one of my favorites. You write darkness so well, and you write light so well too. This story has made me laugh and ache for the characters in it and I will never get tired of reading it, over and over through the years. I'll save it some place so I can read it long after ffnet dies, read it all at once at a galloping dash just to be with these people again, and slow and easy taking the time to appreciate the prose. I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself during the reading - Yes, this is exactly the best way to have phrased this. I cannot begin to say how glad I am that you kept writing it, no matter how long it took, and I look forward to the final chapter with bittersweet longing - why do the good ones have to end? Thank you so much for the time and effort and parts of yourself that you put into this
XigHeart chapter 13 . 3/22
I'm going to cry when this ends and I know it. Your writing is wonderful and basically the only really good Demyx/Zexion fic I've come across. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. I'll be waiting for the last chapter.
Sircockatiel chapter 13 . 3/10
I've been following this story for several years-I think, maybe I found it when it was around chapter seven?

But it's been a beautiful story and an absolute pleasure to read, and I get so impossibly pumped whenever it updates. When I think of the best of fanfiction-the kind that makes you think of large themes and small emotions and the complexity of humans-this piece of work is one of them.

Thank you so much for writing this.
choo choo train 900000 chapter 1 . 3/5
good ideas:
The Light's Refrain chapter 13 . 2/24
Oh wow, so much happened here...where do I start? Oh yes, let's start with Demyx being an ostrich in the Pride Lands. That was just...XD.

Anyway, it's so good to focus on Myde again, and to see so many things resolved after all the chaos of the last few chapters. I especially like how you handled things with Myde's mom and Yuffie: it was satisfying without feeling sappy. And Flounder got...a reincarnation apparently XD.

So they're leaving the world. Makes sense, as it seems like a sleeping world: stable, but not going anywhere either. Perhaps each char will move on to other worlds, once they figure out the truth and want to move on.

And the next chapter is the last? :O That makes me happy for you, but a little sad for me...I've followed this story for years XD.
luckless-is-me chapter 13 . 2/23
I started reading this story a long time ago. At that time, I think I would have responded to this chapter with an essay-long review and more adjectives than I care to admit. As it is, I don't really write reviews anymore- and frankly, I don't have anything to say to this besides that it is, very simply put, absolutely amazing. Every part of this story is magnificent and I am so happy that this didn't become one of those stories that had so much potential but was never really finished.

Really, excellent job. I can't wait to read the last chapter when it's finished.
chibillion chapter 13 . 2/21
Congrats on 1k of reviews!

I'm so glad things are working out! after all the worrying Myde had and through prose you induced in us... its all going to be fine!

I love this story a lot. its one of the few fanfics I have read that has been so fleshed out, and so wonderfully written, that I want to read again and again like it is the first time once more.

looking forward to the conclusion. thank you!
rufusisaghost chapter 13 . 2/20
OH. I got so excited when I saw the update in my inbox! I've been reading this fanfiction for literally 3 or 4 years and it's hard for words to even describe how I feel! You never cease to amaze me with your chapters, each one as good as the last, and keeping me waiting.
I literally cried during the middle of this chapter. It brought back soooo many old feelings of excitement and other emotions I can't seem to put a name to right now. Nostalgia? Perhaps.

That kiss made me so giddy, and I felt all of Myde's feelings. The way the Heartless stared at him down the hallway, oooh it gave me chills! The part where Myde called Cloud a kindergartener that played too hard made me laugh pretty loudly, haha! You're always so good with your characters.

I can't believe the next one is going to be the end...it makes me so sad, but I already know it's going to be completely amazing! I'm so excited to see what's going to happen! You've done such a great job so far 3
Lilac Rose6 chapter 13 . 2/18
I can honestly say Ive been waiting for this for... Years? At least three because i recall being obsessed with this when i was a freshman. I also remember the language being so hard for me to understand that i had to have a dictionary open when i read it and i had to read every chapter twice before i understood what i was reading.
And even after all that this still manages to be one of the finest pieces of literature ive ever seen. I put off reading these chapters for months because i was scared it wasnt going to be as amazing as i remembered it being. I was happily mistaken, luckily.
Ive been waiting for them to actually get together since i started reading, and waiting for this sort of closure. So I guess all thats left is to wait for the next chapter and hope you dont decide to kill everyone off.
Thanks 3
Kida-san chapter 13 . 2/18
Oh wow, I can't even verbalize how happy I am that you posted a new chapter! (Would have written a review earlier, but I wasn't sure I'd remember the password for my account xD) I wanted to thank you, though- this work of art has struck me, probably more than anything I've read on this site. The way you write Nobodies (or their next incarnations, rather)... well, I've had a day when I broke. Didn't know who I was anymore- or who I'd ever been. But the simple fact that, at least for these two are still muddling through... it gives me hope. So maybe I'll be able to sort myself out- and maybe they will, too. I hope you're doing all right, since it had sounded like you were having some troubles before, and I look forward (patiently, of course ) to the last wonderful chapter. Cheers!
Emeralden Rapley chapter 13 . 2/17
I love that you updated im so freeing happy. and I love how everyone is quoting sora. and that its demyx that's making them remember. feel bad that no one else will be resolved but the dawn is about beginings and in dawn city I feel all beginings happen in time.
Resha04 chapter 13 . 2/17
A billion and many more thank you for updating this so early in the year *crying river of tear of happiness* I just don't know what to say. I've greeted this new year with your story in mind to look forward to, and when I checked my inbox after 2 weeks without internet connection today, my mind had fireworks exploding inside.

I can't say much for this chapter because your writing is perfect, as always. There are too many emotions crashing and blending in me to be coherent.
It makes me quite sad when Myde told Yuffie that he would be leaving. I imagine about his mother being alone. But the last part washes it all clean with happiness. I would say that my favorite part is the Midnight Anklet part, but now it's the last one.

I'm sorry for this lame review, but I really need to tell you this. Thank you so very much for writing this, and updating, and never abandoning it.
I wish you and your beta all the best :DD
llamasarecoolerthanyou chapter 13 . 2/16
You have no idea how happy this chapter made me. I can't wait to read the next one!
Home03 chapter 13 . 2/16
Usually I don't post any review, because my English is not good so don't mind my gramma.

I'm really glad I found this story. Your writing style is truly brilliant. I could see the pictures clearly in my head and I think I could kind of understand the feeling you describe while I was reading through. There 're so many feeling mixed within the story, happy, sad, humor, fear, etc, and you' ve put these in perfectly.

Thank you for writing this story.

Hope to see next chapter really soon. ;)
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »