Reviews for The Violet Room
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 9/14
Oh my word, I'm so glad I found this fanfic. Not only is this an interesting au but it's so wonderfully written and you've done a fantastic job with everyone's characterizations. I'm really enjoying it so far!
Dryad of the Woods chapter 13 . 8/21
This is undoubtedly the best Demyx/Zexion fanfic I've ever read. Not only is the plot riveting, funny and angsty and everything else that make you try as hard as you can to read it in one go (oh those sleepless nights), but also what makes this story stand out is the way you wrote your main characters. I have read many fics featuring these two, some of them AU, some none-AU, or something in between, and in most of them the duo was either loosely based on the original characters, or tried and failed to bring them to life. Your Zexion and Demyx - well, let's put it this way - if I didn't know better, I would have sworn that your story is the TRUE one, as in canon. Like, Mr Nomura should consider releasing an extra with your story in it. You nailed them. And that is a very impressive feat, because we see so little of them in KH, especially Demyx. And Zexion is rather one-dimensional in the game. You managed to capture their essence and add depth to them, and in such a beautiful way. I actually always preferred AkuRoku to this pairing, that is, up until now. But AkuRoku, I think, is much easier to write, because we have everything on a silver platter in KH. Not that I would complain if you decided to write some, of course, in fact I encourage it very much :) But what you did with Zemyx is just fantastic. So fantastic, that it actually inspired me to draw again, and I haven't drawn in years. I won't be posting it because it's not any good in terms of skill, but when I look at it, something about it just feels right. And I never felt that way about any of my random attempts in all these years since I stopped drawing actively. And it's a start. So I solemnly promise: when I draw something actually worth showing to other human beings, I will make a contribution to your gallery on Deviantart. If you like it, that is. And needless to say, if you decide to post the final chapter of this story, it would make me and at least a million other people very very happy :)
Thecrier chapter 13 . 8/8
God, this gives me hardcore nostalgia. I started reading this in high school. Obsessively. Now I'm a sophomore in collage and still as helplessly in love as I've ever been. Myde has grown so much over the story. I adore him. I'm such a coward too so it's too easy to empathize with him. The honest way his emotions are portrayed get me every time.

Seriously, this story never loses any of its appeal. I could read it again five years from now or 20. Or once every week lol.
Sky Chain Lilyana chapter 13 . 8/5
Can I just say I love this story? I read it before about a year ago, but I never reviewed because I'm one of those people who don't normally. So just know you made me extremely happy for creating this.
AlwaysRunning9 chapter 13 . 7/24
Riku Lyonheart chapter 13 . 7/10
EEP! awesomeness! This is, like, AMAZING! I loved it! Such a lovely spin on things, and a great NEW storyline too! There isn't a dingle thing that I could say was bad about this story. You gave your 110%, and I loved it 110%. Thsnk you for sharing your talent and ideas with us!
Wynter Spite chapter 13 . 6/23
Wow. This is, like, one of the most epic stories I have ever read. Ever. I just love Ienzo and Myde. Well, how you write them. But really, you are amazing! This story is . . . well, I'm not sure whether I have no words for it or too many. *Gush.* Also, I was delighted when I caught that Terry Pratchett reference. I didn't notice the one from The Importance of Being Earnest, but it's been a while since I've watched it. I do remember that it was pretty funny, though.
Anyway, marveous story, simply (or not-so-simply . . . complexly?) magnificent, and all those other words that I won't put down here, as I don't want to take up too much space.
So, yeah. I loved it.
Nuity chapter 13 . 6/14
Oh my. Oh my. Oh my.
I. Just.
I know I really should write a 10K review about how this fic is like the best KH fic I've ever read in my whole life and I mean it. I know. You deserve it. But forgive me : it's two in the morning here, I'm shy, and above all, French. It took me an entire week to read the whole thing, I'm pretty sure I gave away my social life, and wow, I don't regret it. I flailed so much on this chapter, my parents probably heards all my "*heavy breathings*"'s and other furious "WHAT THE HELL MYDE TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM YOU STUPID LITTLE-", etc. So yes. I love this story so much. The backstory you gave to Ienzo is now my headcanon forever (precious cinnamon roll, too good, too pure for this world), your writing is just so brilliant, I can't believe there's only one chapter left before the end. Myde's mom a badass, and I love just everyone in this fic. Aerith is so cute and wonderful, you make me want to play FF. (One day.) Zemyx is, for me, the OTP to end all OTP's, and I didn't think I could love this ship more before reading this. Did I already tell you that your writing was, like, stunning ? Took my breath away. I'm so frustrated right now because there's so much more I would like to say and I can't because it's too late for my brain to translate what I think of this fic with other words than "ouzhfjsk,sofied:zefjdsks;ofedsj oh mY GOD". Heh, sorry about that.
Anyway, congratulations. I cried, I laughed, I died a little inside. You are one of the best writers on this fandom.
Another Night Without You chapter 13 . 6/9
Jesus this is... This is amazing. This fic is just really beautiful and wow. I don't know I'm just so speechless. I love everything, the way you describe the events, story line, the characters' developments and emotions... Everything is just beyond amazingness. So I'm begging you please finish it, I fell in love with this fic more than I thought I would! Please do us the favor and I'll be forever in your debt. Keep up the amazing work, you're awesome!
Onyxclarinet chapter 13 . 6/7
ally love this story and have read it several times the style of writing is perfect and just plainly you're a very good writer it shows in your work I'm just waiting for the next chapter this story has become part of my top 5 fanfiction stories this is a great story
MiniBandit chapter 13 . 5/15
It took me several days to read thid straight through, and I am so happy I did! This story oozes perfection. I love the moment Myde/Demyx realizes he has feelings for Zexion, it just seemed so real! I applaud you and your hard work :)

I truly hope you come back to this story sometime, as I cannot wait to see how it wraps up. Can't wait for more kisses as well! 3
I really love the way your writing moves. It runs and it forces you to run with it and I feel like I read these chapters faster than anything else because of it even though they're so wonderfully long and I really could (and have) read your stuff all day without stopping and I love the way you use all the characters like I can just hear Eddy Murphy in the background of that phone call and I'm pretty sure my favorite lines of the whole story are the last two between Myde and his mom and I'm really just going to miss all these characters so much when you're done with them.
I really appreciate your sticking this out over all these years (I started reading around when this was only at chapter nine) and I have so much affection for this fic. I have to go now. I hope you have a lovely day.
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 13 . 2/23
First of all, I can't believe how behind I got on this. X'D I missed like 3 chapters. And what chapters they were! I loved Tron world, I loved hearing about Ienzo in the Garden, I loved all of the little references to other Final Fantasies and The World Ends With You (best game ever). I especially loved Ienzo finally coming out of his shell enough to kiss Myde.

But mostly, I just want to say to you that this is my favorite fanfiction I've ever read. And while it's saddening that next chapter will be the last, I also can't wait to see how you bring everything to a conclusion. I've been reading this since chapter...7, I believe. The one that ends with Myde's mother and Yuffie seeing him dancing with the water. And I am just so happy that this is going to be finished. This story inspired a story of my own, and I feel like reading this helped me get a better idea of how to craft a compelling plot.

I hope (seeing as I am over a year late for chapter 13), that the finale will be up very soon. I can't wait to see how everything ends.

Rimatai chapter 13 . 1/1
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my review, so update this, maybe?
Spainbow Dash chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
Oh my god I love this story. Your writing is great, your plot is great (although I recall earlier that Myde blackmailed Mulan into getting him through to Ienzo earlier by mentioning something about Li Shang in the ICU, or something?) and I just love it all!

Early in the story, it's mentioned that Kairi had Catatonic Schizophernia (sp?), and she talked to Sora in her head. It's also said that many of the other patients inserted Sora into their delusions as well (or something), and Yen Sid was referring to it as the "Sora Syndrome." This gave me an idea for a fanfic, and I was wondering if I could use the concept (and term) of the Sora Syndrome for my fanfic? If you want to know more about my idea, you can send me a PM tand I'll tell you the jist of it so you can maje sure I'm not plagiarizing your work, or anything. I just thought it was a really interesting idea and I wanted to make a story out of it (or something like it).
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »