Reviews for The Violet Room
Hikari Aiyano chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I... absolutely... LOVE this! I have this fic that I'm writing, it's not yet posted on FanFiction, but Zexi's in the institution and Demyx is in the staff, so it's easy to tell that I'm interested in this sort of plot line. I'll be favoriting and alerting this. -wink-
Metal Chocobo chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I'm sorry, but I don't have any criticism. Is this your first fic ever, or simply your first KH fic? Either way, it's amazingly done.

I love the premises and the way you've carefully crafted all the pieces together. Ienzo is amazing and I love the language and the personalities of everyone introduced so far. This fic is just wonderful for so many reasons, biggest being how you've strung all of these little details together to make depth to this all. I'm also pleased with the length of this fic, it's quite long, but still leaves me wishing for more.

If you haven't guessed, I'm hoping that you continue this fic soon. It's very well done.

-MC
AllieReade chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
No you don't (have a lot to improve on) ! And this story is actually really good so far. I don't know how you are going to show them the truth, or if you are at all, but either way, the story will still be good! please update the story soon!
Jesszzz chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
To be completely honest, I haven't been this excited and entralled by a story and a long, long time. This is wonderfully writen. It's mysterious, orginal, detailed, and intelligent. Ever word seems well chosen and the charaterization of Ienzo is as close to perfect as humanly possible.

In my experience Zexion-Ienzo in this case-is one of the most easily messed up charaters. It's so easy to write him off as emo or simply quiet and reclusive (not that that's terrible, those sterotypes can work quite well in certain situations and when the story is writen well).

However, in just one chapter you have managed to write an amazingly complex charater who's motives and thoughts are shadowed and yet seems distintly real as well. Your other charaters seem the same way so far but I give the most attention to Ienzo for obvious reasons.

The plot is orginal and entralling. Only one chapter and you already have me starved for more. Asslyms have been done before, yes. But never like this and I've never seen one handled so well. After all such a thing is a delicate subject that needs to be handled with grace and care and you have more than accomplished that.

Told with grace and care, yes, but you have also avoiding falling into the other pit fall that comes with this kind of territory. Romantisism. To often war and mental illnessess and other such things are romantisized. Here you've managed to make it seem, if not terrifing, at least chilling. Especially during that first seen with Aerith and Ienzo in his room.

Overall, this story has an increddible amount of potential. I am awed by your writting skills and hungering to find out what happens. So, please try to update soon. Not to soon, of course. After all, works of art take time to weave to splender, yes?

If you have the time, clear up one thing for me, if you will. In the author's note you say 'Zemyx-tinted'. Does this mean just vague alurrings to the pairing are made or that the pairing is distintly there but there will be no lemon? Saying 'Zemyx-tinted' at all implies the first-that it will just be hinted at-but what you say afterward seems to imply that it will be far more than hinted at but there will be no lemon. As such, I'm a bit confused.

Either way I will be waiting for the next installment with bated breath, of course. I was just curious. Sorry, for the long review, by the way. Hope I didn't waste to much of your time.
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow... you have amazed me beyond words. Such articulate details, and you honestly left me spellbound. I'm really wondering why this doens't have more reviews; it deserves them. The way you wrote this was astounding, and I saw practically no mistakes except for a couple minor spelling ones. Otherwise... you have blown me away. I cannot wait to read more. Wonderful, simply magnificent work. :)

~the White Raven
crossfire92 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This is a real awesome story!

The way you portrayed Ienzo is just perfect!

I, personally, dont see any big mistakes.

Im looking forward to the next chapter, so please continue soon!
1,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73