Reviews for Downtime
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Lol! I could so see Klunk messing around in Donnie's lab. You're such a creative and talented writer. :D
Anonymous666 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Rofl. Love this, it's just too funny. Angry Don, now thats a new one.
FantasyFan17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This was just AWESOME. Everyone was so in character and it was filled with brotherly fluff without being too mushy or sparkly (for lack of a better adjective :P). I particularly loved: "Ah yes, but, my brother, he’s the hero. He can learn Ninjitsu simply by being surrounded by them."

XD Made me laugh out loud. Excellent work.
Sparrow9 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I took me three days to find this story again so I can review it, I read it quickly when it came out and I thought it was a great one shot, though stupid me forgot to review it then. I love the interaction between all the turtles you did a great job. Keep up the great work.
Navie Chance chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was cute! And your characterizations are dead-on. I do love reading about turtles doing something other than fighting ninjas and all that
sambev89 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I really like Raph in this story, he's privy to the ancient art of television. I like your writing style a lot, it's relaxing to read.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Fantastic! You really do cover sides of the characters that we rarely see in fanfics, while keeping them totally in-character.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Aw pretty fluffy with lotsa brotherly interaction; poor Donny really had a hard time with Klunk, and lack of sleep makes people cranky, no matter how 'peaceful' they really are. Raph being all mellowed out was sweet, too.

Btw, I'd side with Don on this one; I've never been a cat person, the darn fuzzballs are just so overbearing sometimes! D:
kalenthi chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I love reading about the daily stuff these guys go through. No ninja business, no Foot clan, no aliens. Just hanging out like regular brothers on a normal day. Your dialogue is great, the guys just hanging out, watching bad TV, Raph and Leo relaxing, Mikey antagonizing Don. Of course, the bit that made me most happy was Leo playing with Don's bandana tails. Nothing could be heard for a two-block radius but my fangirl-y squee. :D
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
This was very cool. I love the fact that Klunk features so prominently in it - there are not enough Klunk fics in the world. We must rectify this.

Anyway, nice interaction sequences, love the bits about Donnie 'ruining the fantasy' of the movies. Very nice read!
10 write 20 goto 10 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Angry!Don ? If you say so.

I liked it. I thought they were all very in character, which is probably a good thing. Lol, that movie sounded awesome!

So keep up the good work!
L. A. Solvang chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Raphael is right: Downtime is weird. But I'm glad you wrote it because it was nice to see them all relaxed (sort of) and simply being brothers. Angry!Don made me smile, too.
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That was a really sweet family fic. It just shows how much of a true fan you are! I loved it.
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Cute fic. I loved moods everybody was in, and the adorable way Leo was playing with Don's bandana tails...
kenzimone chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Yes. Just...*yes*. It is SO nice to see a calm, laid back fic that doesn't involve violence (...much), AND has a relaxed Raphael and Leonardo. Such a perfect fic to read on a sunny summer day morning! Thank you!