Reviews for What They Don't Know Won't Hurt Them
AMysteriousWriter chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Meh.

It was a good premise, but could have been done better.

Madison was really out of character as well.

While it could have been done better, it's still pretty good.
SapphireMae13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I liked this :) I think you should write more to this :)
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Please make a second part! :D
AngelGirl569 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is really cool - I love the reference to the first episode where Madison says to Philly Phil, "I am always happy, silly! Double duh."
No. 767 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I was reading this while listening to Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne. Made things a lot more dramatic,... Sniffle, I promised myself I wouldn't cry...
MidnightSapphire15 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Okay... you need to continue this story! It's too good to let go like this! (Also, if you're a fan of the show, read the wikipedia page for it... you'll find some good news!)
fairy queen chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I love Madison. She's my favourite character. This story was so sad that i actually cried even though i kept saying to myself: This isn't true, it's not even something in the actual show. Continue the story pls.
Lin chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Cool story, you should write another part
meg chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
i really like the story and the way you were able to write out Madison's character differently.
aLLgirL112 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Poor maddie. hope someone does find out soon. btw great story, sounds as if i was really watching it all. (thank GOD it wasn't really happening.)
Ashley Jackson chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I LUV IT, IT'S AWESOME WHEN THE "HAPPY" PEOPLE ARE ALL DEPRESSED AND HURT, I LOVE DRAMA, YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE XD
unknown chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
aw. this is very realistic and sad. it makes me feel bad for madison, who is my fave character in the show. next time write a happier fic!
Ichi chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
*sniffles* So sad...

WAH! WRITE THE OTHER PART WHERE EVERYONE FINDS OUT!

That would be so great. x3
Queen Datsuh chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
But it will hurt you. There are so many reasons why abused kids don't report their abusers. I'm glad you did a fic addressing this issue. A lump actually formed in my throat after reading this. I could almost see him hit Madison and I definitely could feel the emotions flowing from the story. Excellent Angst. Excellent Story. Adding to my faves.
Crystal Persian chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
i think you shuld make this a story