Reviews for Nobody Sees
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
That was so bitter-sweet. I love how it was from Ginny's point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
really like your story, especially the little details (like the confiscated Ears and the familiarity of a voice) :) x
Rattle Those Stars chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
your a fantastic writer. i cry at the stories and just love them. MMAD all the way forever.
MissKellyAnne chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
It was just heartbreaking. :(
Sophia Anya Lee chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
It's lovely! Nice, not overwhelmingly angsty, but sad all the same, you do descriptions very well, kudos!

Oh, yes, Ginny isn't used much, so I liked that you used her. I used the very same quote to make an avatar, btw, it's wonderful quote.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
In my opinion, that was not sad at all, besides that of the way you weaved Albus and Minerva's emotions into it... However, as soon as I found Ginny hiding in the closet, I knew. And then proceeded to giggle like an idiot. xD Once it became clear that my intuition was correct, I giggled more... Well, that was another original and lovely piece. I am quite envious of your writing skills... ]

Skrewtkeeper
WIND.M chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
It's so interesting,but I'm thinking if Hermione Granger saw this...
landslide chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Perhaps a bit sad, but also very sweet, for the kiss was filled with so much emotion. Very well written, I really liked how you portrayed Ginny's reaction.

landslide
goneMMAD chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I just had to finally register to basically review two fics and this is one of them. This is just gorgeous. So sad! So in character! And the perfect point of view, too.
aelurus chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
...And now we know how Ginny learned to kiss so well. :)
jessicaisfabulous chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aw...I was so sweet! ( :
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Short, but sweet. I'm not really a MM/AD shipper (though I'm right now working on a fic based on that ship), but they do make a very nice couple.

I like that you did this in classic short story style, no explanations, no development, just rushing into the main plot and making a statement. It's very sweet, and actually very sad. I really like it.
Calico Star chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Lovely.
GPh chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Awwee... that's so sweet! By the way, I read your stories and they are great! Thought you should know.
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Don't apologise for writing sad stories...I for one LOVE angst.

This certainly was a sad story. I loved your description and Ginny's reaction. A great fic hon, thank you. Jaye :-)