Reviews for Complete User’s Guide And Manual For Willy Wonka
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is hilarious! Nice job!
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
nice :)
WolfxAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Omg! I want one! Lmao. Nice fic, XD!
Katt the Pirate chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
lol, so funny! im faving!
Avelo chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LOL!

xD

That made my day...er...night...morning?

Oh, forget it.

therisingharvestmoon chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh.

My.

God.

I nearly wet my pants, that was BRIALLANT. Wonka Unit - HAHAHAHAHA!

OH I love this its so funny!

Faved!
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This is really good. Man now I want a Wonka Unit! HAHA, I loved the Q& A part where the sick freaks could get an upgrade so that Wonka and Charlie got it on! I laughed out loud at that part. Also the part where people might mistake a Sparrow Unit for a Wonka Unit. DO NOT BURN THE RUM. XD Oh man that was priceless. Adding to my fav list, excellent piece!

Cheers!
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh, neat! I'm glad someone's on top of that Michael Jackson malfunction.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

What more can be said?
Forts chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Heh... this is a great little... ficlet.

I like the sequel too... although I think it was inspired by this one and is by a different author... they're both very good though. :D I would love the number to order a Captain Jack Sparrow. :D
Radina chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Problem: My Wonka Unit has been wearing eyeliner, is an alcoholic, and of course, LOOKS NOTHING LIKE WILLY WONKA! What's going on?

Solution: You have accidentally purchased the 'Captain Jack Sparrow Unit' from our company (this Unit is collaborated with Disney). You should actually feel quite privileged, since that particular Unit is extremely popular. We will gladly exchange your Sparrow Unit with a Wonka Unit, as long as its returned to the company within 30 days for an exchange or full refund. In the meantime, DO NOT BURN THE RUM.

roflmao! i loved that bit! and also the part about michael jackson hehe this is very cute, and so enjoyable to read. i want my own Wonka unit!
SlytherinTwinCC chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Oh my god. LoL.

...Interesting.

I like the upgrade with the Charlie unit.. heh heh.. well, I don't like like it, but I find it highly amusing.

Good job hehe!
Deluded Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
LMAO!

Awesome fic!

Have you thought about writing any Complete User's Guide And Manual For other Johnny Depp characters?
Music is my Muse chapter 1 . 6/9/2007