Reviews for Pointless
Dragon Lisha Luther chapter 1 . 3/6
This was great! Loved the ending XD.
inactiveMLD chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Fantastic! I love the way you portray Al :)
inactiveaccount7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Ahahaha this was hilarious! I have to admit that it took me a few seconds to get the pun, but that's just me.

Hmm... I wonder how Ed and his little chibi self managed to chase Al around Central for the entire day after that? XD
Seiga Niko chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
*rolling on the ground laughing* So...damn...funny...
Samurai don't need angels chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Brilliant. Utterly, Brilliant. I love it when Fullmetal goes to the doctor.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Loved the last line. And damn, that was SO Al. XD
rotten little rat chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
'And wow, did I see a lot of Central that day.' hahahahahahahahahaha that one was hillarious! ! Nice fic... ;-)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
The longer a piece of humor writing goes on, the harder it is to control perfectly, but the writer does an excellent job of that here. Nice work, and very funny!
LehCar702 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I could totally see this incident happening to the brothers. You captured Al's personality perfectly, as well as Ed's mannerisms. The whole story was enjoyable, especially the part where Al screams and the ending. Like Al, I just can't resist making a pun when such an opportunity presents itself like that, even if that means getting a bunch of death glares in return. Kudos to you for writing an excellent piece of work. It gave me a chuckle and put a smile on my face.
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
what pun?

but hahahah this is funny.
Hallel chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
well writen and i occassionally go back to reread it 'cause it makes me laugh. :)
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very cute! Your one-shots are great. XD
fandroid chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I don't usually do the whole copy pasting thing, but wow! I simply *have* to.

Here goes. My favorite parts:

Besides, in a mood like that, Brother tended to eventually need restraining.

He needs a lot of accompanying sometimes.

I followed him anyway. It’s always better to have someone who knows him on hand when Brother enters a doctor’s office. [Seriously, "twitchy"?]

The staff was used to me shadowing Brother by then—somewhere on his chart there’s probably a scribbled note to warn new orderlies and nurses not to worry about the very large person in the suit of armor—and they didn’t protest when I followed him into the nearest of a row of small curtained-off cubicles.

I wondered for a second if Brother constituted an emergency drill of his own by now.

Luckily for almost everybody involved, there was an expert on hand. [Alphonse does seem prime candidate to whip out a Doctorate on Edward Elric from that hollow armor, others perhaps aspiring Masters and lower, eh?.]

But, y’know, there’s one major perk about being sealed to a suit of armor… You never, ever get tired. [How sad is that?]
The Evil Obvious chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
loved this! hahaha ed getting poked with needles is fun. and it was in al's point of veiw, that poor boy doesn't get enough fanficts if you ask me.

just one thing, what did Al say to Ed to make Ed so pissed off. I seem to define the term blond so things like this are never obvious to me
sylveisaque chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I love this story. Ed getting poked with needles and freaking out is always fun. XD

I did notice one thing, though: I was researching Tuberculosis on Wikipedia because of another story I had read ('Consumed' By fyberduck on LJ), and I noticed that it's 'Heaf gun', not 'Haef gun'. But that's just me nitpicking, so whatever XD