Reviews for When Flower's Bloom
lemon-rind chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Good job.
ShadowBloodedge9396 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
This was a short yet interesting yuri lemon fic. Not much to say other than nice job, and nice touch of a realistic, bumps-in-the-road romance.
And now for the last one, second only to Blood Angel lengthwise, your HinataxAnko fic.
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
You do know that the clit is nothing more than a bundle of nerves right? You can't shove ANYTHING into it unless you had a needle and a clit ring.
Raphmaster14 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
*clap clap clap* Amazing, just amazing, I'm really enjoying how this story is going, just sad that's there only five chapter, but I do hope you keep updating this story
Raphmaster14 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Damn good chapter, the small lemon was a really good one, better than most I've read, keep updating this story.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
O..M..G that was hotter than the fires of hell! Even though she annoys the hell out of me for the way she treats Naruto, it's nice to see Sakura get down dirty with I guess is the girl of her dreams. And to see the usually snobbish Ino so passionate and loving after having her affections for Sasuke unrequetted. Definitely one of the better fics involving InoSaku and I hope there's more where that came from.
sasuke uchiha chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I wish i hadn't went with orochimaru i dont want to miss this
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
it was heart warming im a storie crtick :)
bleach number 1 fan chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
this is sutch a good fic i absolutly love this pairing and the break up meak up in this story was done realy well :) thanks for wrighting sutch a cool fic and i cant w8t to read more of your work :)
The Reborn Akatsuki chapter 5 . 7/30/2008

topgun chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Make another of them as "Grown-up Older women" in their 20's or 30's once you make part 2 of this.

I really do hope you have part 2 up here.
MADMAX chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
THIS yuri story is HOT!

I really agree with GREENBERET'S idea, and really hope you make PART 2. I was also going to tell you that also!

Hope you update another!
Greenberet chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
You may as well start "WHEN FLOWERS BLOOM pt.2" story of them as "hot older women" to Jounin vixens. I can't help but drool or look for any as hot as this. So I'm asking you this, Update part 2 PLEASE!

Do that, and then probably get a lot more reviewers than what you have now.
trex3000 chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
That was definetly a 10/10 story

i mean, damn

u made it more then just sex

it may have been short but at least it had a plot and everything good story needs

keep them coming
The Reborn Akatsuki chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
damn man that yuri chapter one was great i hope to hear bout more storys in the future
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »