Reviews for He's Falling Again
LPK9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
We’ll this was amazing! Writing visions is very hard and you did a fabulous job?
rotjfg18 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Vader is such a creep, stalking into Luke's dreams...
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
What a beautiful, haunting little story! Bravo!
anemix chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is really interesting, and the dream collage of actual happenings and pictorial representations was very enrapturing. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
frances hodgins chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Beautiful imagery. Using dreams allows for yet more dimension and depth in characters such as Luke and Vader. I love your various fics!

Cheers,Frances
Imhilien chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Very well written...
minoki chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
wow!love it very nice one shot!
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Some very powerful imagery and very well written!
Fialleril chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This is beautiful.

Blessings,

Fialleril
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I like your writing style; it flows well. The sentence "The floor glints faintly in the pale light seeping through the window, a kind of fabric Luke has never seen." is confusing as to whether the fabric is over the window or the floor.

Creepy scenes. Nice.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I really like the complexity of Luke's dream compared to the stark fear in Vader's. Very nice.
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Beautiful. The dreams were very fitting.

Excellent work!

SLHM
jedinemo chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow! Beautiful and mystical and fantastic! Luke's vision of the events of Mustafar was the most powerful for me...the loss of Padme's soul, and of Vader's...Brilliant!
Jade Pilot chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
OUTSTANDING!
Balance in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow! This was so good. I really liked all of the dreams and Obi-wan and padme being there to guide him. That was a nice touch.

I really loved the part at the end when you wrote that 'son' was the only word that stands apart. It was so good!

Great Work, now I'm going to have to go see what kind of other stuff you have. Laterness, BITD