Reviews for Green Scaly Chest Monster
Ginger-Jay Pear chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
... Im confused as hell right now...
What is the green scaly chest monster meant to be..?
Lilyfly chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Ahah, what the hell - this is amazing!

I totally bookmark this one!

(Beautifully written, by the way; subtle characterization, funny humor, very poetic. Gotta love your metaphor.)
AndDelightReigned chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That's cute! I like the last line. And nice Odo poem, by the way.

- Green Peppers
demonic angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
...What the hell?
adfdsvn1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hmm interesting metaphor though the vague script of the story can be some-what misleading
x.Deni.x chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
What the hell is a Green, Scaly Chest Monster...?
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Interesting little story. Nice way to dance around calling it Love or lust or what have you.
rachao chapter 1 . 3/1/2008

nice story

Elysiaria chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Amazing. You seem to write in poetry rather than prose, and you manage to carry them both off hand in hand. I love it, don't let anyone tell you it's redundant. :)

(Though, you did have a few spelling mistakes... nothing major or too distracting.)
runningfingers chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was really funny, and I enjoyed it.
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
I don't get it...

OH! Is it envy? Or jealousy... However that's spelled... either way! Ooh yeah, I'm smart! Yay!

I'm sure I would have enjoyed it quite a bit more if I actually understood what you were talking about, but believe me, I still found it amusing. Bye bye!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Interesting. A tad redundant, repetitive and self repeating (all over again).

Could use a better punch line or conclusion.

Hagrid wouldn't know but the monster is effectively killed by seven, or more, years of marriage and a typical divorce attorney.

Persistent nagging, large weight gain, and "in laws" are also powerful weapons against the chest monster.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I LOVE THIS! It is hilarious! The Green Scaly Chest Monster... hahaha. lol.

God bless-

sunny tuesday
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
er...haha...Don't get me wrong, it's really funny but I don't think I really got it...the green Scaly Chest Monster is jelousy?
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Funny, as always! Good job, BAGGE.