Reviews for Weathering the Storm
VivaMissSexy chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Oh my fucking God!

I didn't realize that there were people here on this site that could write something that doesn't suck complete ass!

You are like a flower growing in concrete, and I thank you for that, because this gives me hope.

Great fluff by the way, I love Dean going all brotherly on Sammy.
bobbinrob chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
aww this was lovely! I love wee!protective Dean, and the images were just perfect

wonderful job!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Aww,, I loved it!
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
aww..it was cute
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
aw
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
What a cute and fluffy fic, loved it! Poor little Sammy so scared of the storm and Dean so protective, but even he couldn't resist saying thunder was nothing to worry about, but lightening could kill! And comforting Sam by playing with his hair and then cuddling up behind Sam in bed holding him tight!

Loved the final sentence, just awesome!

Dean knew that eventually, Sammy wouldn’t need this ritual. He would outgrow not only his fear of thunder, but the absolute trust that Dean could fix everything. For now, though, he cherished the closeness.

Really enjoy your writing, that rocked!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Aww. I just love Weechester fic! I love protective!Dean and Scared!Sammy. It was fluffy, and I'm used to angsty hurt/comfort

from you. But,nonetheless,I enjoyed the little flashback. Thanks and please write LOTS more.!
Jayme chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
i like this
Onthnis chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Awesome little short...captured the boys so well.
Jessica-loves-SN chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Very cute! :)
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
That was a cute story. I'm happy to hear that you're still working on your other stories.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
What a sweet moment between the brothers. Dean being the protector to Sammy as always!