Reviews for She's a Phantom
Fan fiction viewer chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
Okay so the madman's alive, more or less. Didn't see that coming. And I just finished my review on the last chapter minutes ago.
Fan fiction viewer chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Okay, I've read the first half of this story today and the first 14 chapters are clearly a Danny Phantom (in this case, Dani) version of Cybersix. I read the comments and so far, only this chapter's comment has a mention of the show. If anyone remembers than, you can see the similarities. I'm not colmplaining that the author did anything wrong, I just can't believe the readers didn't see the resemblence of the first half of the story. Either it was obvious or they just didn't bother to put it in the comments.
KrspaceT chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
The characterization is good, but strange choice for villians.
Monte-chan chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
Not a bad story, you're getting to the good part now!

Something about this scene is familiar; I think it's based off of the "Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker" scene. Batman(Danielle) faces off against the Joker(Sovereign), when the machine backfires and heads toward the evil hideout. The bad guy notices it and starts to walk away, but the hero won't have it. The hero is hit by an attack, the bad guy boasts about his power and teases the hero. The hero proceeds to cut off the villain's escape route for the final battle.

Yeah, I saw the movie a while ago, but it's fresh in my mind. I can't wait to finish part 1 and get to the next big enemy!
Amber Pegasus chapter 28 . 6/5/2008
I love it! Please review very soon.
naruhinafan 04862 chapter 27 . 4/4/2008
wow...
Nicktendo Squad chapter 26 . 8/7/2007
Gettin' better and better in every chapter. UPDATE SOON!
megaphantom chapter 24 . 8/3/2007
Whoa so this is how dani turns evil so this is why the observants are worried i wonder how she be her old self.
Nicktendo Squad chapter 23 . 8/2/2007
Wow can you imagine if that 'female figure' was Dani's evil self in the future? WRITE MORE!
Nicktendo Squad chapter 22 . 8/1/2007
Holy s_h_i_t he's back. O_o WRITE MORE!
megaphantom chapter 21 . 7/30/2007
I know what about we have vlad to come with an army of aliens and their technology from outer space.
Tefnut Talvi chapter 20 . 7/29/2007
Awesome story and great chapter. This isn't the end though right?
Nicktendo Squad chapter 20 . 7/29/2007
OMG this was so cute! GREAT JOB!
Nicktendo Squad chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
OH MY GOD THAT WAS COOL! WRITE MORE!
Em Phantom chapter 18 . 7/8/2007
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!

Emily