Reviews for Together
FlaWolfDog chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Read the whole thing and liked it. Would like to see more whenever you get the chance for a go at it. We all make mistakes or think we screwed up even when the outcome is good in the end. Too bad Danny boy can't see that he is a "hero" to all his friends, especially Vala.
JadedOne47 chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
you've not written any more?

I'm loving it... keep it up...
tk-ane chapter 5 . 8/29/2007
I love the relationship you have going between Daniel and Jack in this story. The image at the end of this chapter is wonderful

Octarina4eva chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
Spacesparrow? Well i have no clue. The only Sparrow i can think of right now is Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates Of The Caribbean, which makes sense in my twisted little mind, because he's a Pirate, but probably doesn't make any sense to anyone else.
starjems88 chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
love it, please post soon!
StanaTorv chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
OMG I love Gilmore Girls!
StanaTorv chapter 3 . 6/9/2007

love it
Blessington chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
Love this story please please continue :)
acer-sigma chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Spacesparrow, let me guess, cause she was a pirate right! Anyways, another great DV story. Liked Cam's comments about the way the two of them act whenever they're apart or together.
lysser chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
OMg sparrow!

i was just thinkin of that i was like wow if they ever need to have a women play a pirate like female on pirates they should use

claudia black and her vala charecter. adn hten i was like wait her and jack are like the smae friggin preson!