Reviews for The second time around
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Damn right there isn't enough about this couple. c: One of the interesting ones too (which always makes me laugh-we can handle Shizuru falling for a psychopath but we can't have Hiei and Kurama in a canon relationship? XD Not that us fans don't see it.)

I love this idea. In character and charming.
akuma-chan25300 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
THIS. PAIRING. I love their complicated relationship, and I love how you wrote this out. Good job!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Daaawww...I think this is the cutest pairing. I have no idea why, but I just adore this pairing. And you're right. This couple is fairly neglected in the fandom. I'm so glad that you took the time to write this. I really enjoyed this.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Postmortem Shizuru/Sakyou. Good idea, good writing. I'd like to see more of this from the reincarnation perspective.

CT
Aldalena chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Every time I decide to go back and watch YYH, I find myself loving Sakyou and the idea of this pairing. Oh, of all the men in the series to like, it had to be a rich bastard who ended up dying... ):

But anyway, great job on this fic! It actually made me tear up at the end. I'm so happy these two got their second chance, even if it was a non-canon one
shasha chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Ahh, this is beautiful - and so very them. You're right, this pairing is woefully underrated.
Chibiness Part 2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You're right, this angle is an obscure one for fanfiction. Also, you managed to reconcile how strangely this relationship was presented in canon with how perfect it was. I mean that Shizuru and Sakyou in theory made a lot of sense as a couple, but was totally nonsensical in the series.

I would really like to see an extension of this. The ending definitely left me wanting more.

3 Chibiness
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Dude, even though Sakyou was an evil bastard I still loved the little thing with him and Shizuru.

What do you bet they meet when their like, four, or something, due to Koenma feeling creative. I bet Shizuru beats him up the first time too.
Callisto Callispi chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
'Then perhaps we can see what we can make of life, together.'

I want to see! I really do!

This is an amazing fic. The dialogue was spot on and true to the characters. You really flesh out the chemistry that could (should) have blossomed, had Sakyo not died.

I loved it!

-C. Callispi
zara2148 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
An interesting idea, and I loved the way it played out.
Xari chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Ah, so touching! I love the Sakyo/Shizuru pairing. Great job!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was a really interesting angle to take with these characters-I like how it was both in-character and not depressing as hell. It seemed like a real conversation between them.
miss.SunFlower chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
That was a thoroughly enjoyable fic. This pairing is so under written and I love how you kept them very much in character. They were both how I pictured they would be if they ever could talk to each other again. Again, very enjoyable. thanks.

-Mae-chan
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Yes. This pairing is rarely used in fanfiction. I loved this story though. Awesome job!

-D101
One percent chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
AWESOME!

You really gave this couple his moment of glory!

You wrote it so well! it seems all the enviroment is really white and floating! it's so light that only their words have impact!

wow! Favorited for sure!