Reviews for Seme and Uke
LOL I love it!
Wolfie chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
This was weird
siena chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Sorry (not sorry), but Naruto is not taller, but shorter than Sasuke and, also, he's not bulkier... I don't know from where you come with this ideas...
Lear Strider chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
pfft lol
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I think this is really funny, I personally perfer SasuNaru, and no0t NaruSasu, but I guess that depends on the person :P Anyway, this is funny, you should make more.
narutoseme chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hell yeah ur right
MoiTrueDreamWriter chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Lol poor naru-chan
Taiyou-midnight127 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I, personally prefer Sasunaru over Narusasu, but that's just the way I work. Sasunaru was the whole reason I started reading Naruto! XD
fading ink chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Personally, I do not prefer one over the other - the manga hints that they're equals (or at least, the yaoi subtext that magically writes itself every time they're on-panel does) but this was very, very amusing to read.
Sweet Simple Pleasures chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You were awesome! With everything. I wish my stories were this good.
TheGoddessOfHell chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh GOD! It's amazing! In my opinion, even if he looks like an uke, Sasuke is totally! seme. I mean, who sees an Uchiha on bottom? Amazing! Other stories with this pairing! SASUNaru, please. :D Kisses!
Auzurite chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh this made me laugh great work but honestly i don't really care who's Seme and who's Uke.

i read both, as long as it's well written and intriguing.

Though most i read are SasuNaru because most people tend to write it, ok thats the only reason... i swear... oh ok i have to admit my weakness is a jealous Sasuke, jealousy that he can only achieve whilst being a Seme.

Naruto just can't seem to match whether as a Seme or an Uke.

Ok this really doesn't have much to with this review, i just say i liked it and leave it at that.
BreezieBri chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Lmao omg its so true, Super Seme Sasuke and the Uber Uke Uzumaki lol
KageoftheForest chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh I am so sick of Sasuke being the seme, it's so tiersome and tedious and in my opinion not nearly as hot as Naruto being the dominant one.

And I think it fits better because in my opinion Naruto is by far the stronger willed of the two and he would never give in to anyone, he has shown that on many occasions while Sasuke on the other hand has (unconciously, but never the less) given into the will of others, Itachi, Orochimaru (for a while), Madara at the moment. So there is not a soul out there who reads the manga who can claim Sasuke is stronger.

Also it is said that people who are authoritive in real life prefer to let go in the bedroom because the weight of responsibility is being taken off their shoulders (true fact) because why do you think people do it. It's not because they are weak or anything like that but it takes them away from the stress of having to make daily choices because in the bedroom someone else is doing it for them.

Anyway, Sasuke seme is ok for a while as long as Naruto isn't turned into a whimpering mess as a result but it's not nearly as good as Naruto seme. But everyone to their own tastes I suppose.
Kazahana Kazumi chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I absolutely broke out laughing when I finished reading this! I loved it! And I really like how you described Naruto to fit the seme criteria; so many people just ignore the fact (not that I really mind ;P) that Naruto is actually more masculine looking than Sasuke. I really loved how you made an example of that in this story!