Reviews for Knightly Treats
ahdahsah chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
Please please please post the sequel! I NEEDD to know what happens nest!
Stazzy241 chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
great way to add suspense to the end of a story.
invisible-gurl chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
awwwww you didn't write that sequel that you mentioned... how can you be so cruel and just leave it like this?!
USERNAME UNAVAILABLE -REFRESH chapter 20 . 10/22/2012
Will you post a new chapter to let us know when the sequel is up? Absolutely adored this story.
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Is there a sequel?
Ookami-kun chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
I looked on your profile for the sequel... but couldn't find it... it made me sad cause I really liked this story
BlackDove of Blessings chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
I was wondering if you ever wrote the sequel to Knightly Treats? This chapter says there is a sequel in progress but I didn't see one on your bio page.

Thanks

BDoB
Maybe2Morrow chapter 20 . 12/25/2011
First of all I want to say... I am in love with this story so WHY are you withholding the sequel! At the end you promised! Ok I realize that many authors are like "what the hell I hate when people beg for chapters/stories/etc." But I'm sorry, when a story makes me cry waterfalls at the end and there is a sequel promised so I stop crying to find it and see it's not there I start to beg lol. Gosh if you weren't going to make a sequel why did you make it sooooo sad!

Please don't be mad I'm just saying I really love this story! Please think about writing the sequel. :)
Foresthunter chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
like WTF what kind of ending is that?
Venus914 chapter 20 . 3/22/2011
The sequel pls... huhuhu.
HistoryHound chapter 20 . 3/12/2011
WTF? Biggest let down ever. I was going to favorite this story, but you just made me stay up to 12:00 pm for nothing. Jesus, how can you live with yourself? Well, I guess the story is marked as angst. I'm sorry, but I don't like your mom. lol.
HistoryHound chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Yes! A I was hoping the prince would be someone we knew. (Slapes self) I can't believe I didn't guess it was Gaara. And you know what, you're right, I bet he does have a musical laugh. And, as wise as always, quickley pointing out Naruto's obvious desperation to find Kakashi.
HistoryHound chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
"Iruka, I'm scared."

That's exactly how I feel too, Naruto. You're not alone.
HistoryHound chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
Oh, whoops. That's right. You had mentioned earlier that Jiraiya and Tsunade where the King and Queen in this fic. Well then, ignore my Minato and Kushina comment from awhile back then. lol. Poor Kakashi. Naruto sure isn't going to just be simple and say, "believe me, now?" Wait, I guess if you consider the American Naruto, it'd be "believe it, now?" Wow, that was a really lame joke. Augh! Oh, gosh, will anything ever just be simple? Cripes, now how is Naruto going to get out of the mess with the prince of Suna?
HistoryHound chapter 15 . 3/12/2011
Well, Iruka was being a little seme there, wasn't he? It'll now have to be IruKaka instead of KakaIru. lol. Great chapter. I liked the whole Iruka short bit, obviously.